• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadpool test footage

1,341 posts in this topic

Final box office results have been posted for the weekend, and Deadpool's international estimates were actually way off.

28YmS1k.png

TXJXpbe.png

At this point, the Fox Studios President is calling Ryan Reynolds each morning asking if he needs anything. Anything at all.

:applause:

qYnEpbS.png

lol

The hand joke again.

The actor is nominated for several categories in this year's MTV Movie Awards, including Best Movie, Best Male Performance, Best Kiss, Best Fight, and Best Comedic Performance. Though he isn't nominated for best hero, but don't tell him that, or else he might flip.

Since unicorns played a significant role in 20th Century Fox's outstanding marketing campaign for Deadpool and made several appearances in the R-rated superhero film, it made sense for the Merc with a Mouth to honor the legendary creature on its special day.

On National Unicorn Day (April 9), the official Deadpool instagram page posted an image of a plush unicorn doll wearing chapless leather pants. The caption reads, "Don't call. We're busy."

04XVgrA.png

The 2016 MTV Movie Awards were held last night in Burbank, California, the first time in nine years they were taped prior to its air date. The event, which was the 25th overall, was hosted by Central Intelligence stars Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson & Kevin Hart and will air tonight at 8 PM EST.

Best Comedic Performance

RYAN REYNOLDS - DEADPOOL

Will Ferrell – Get Hard

Kevin Hart – Ride Along 2

Melissa McCarthy – Spy

Amy Schumer – Trainwreck

Rebel Wilson – Pitch Perfect 2

Best Fight

RYAN REYNOLDS vs. ED 'FRANCIS' SKREIN – DEADPOOL

Leonardo DiCaprio vs. The Bear – The Revenant

Robert Downey Jr. vs. Mark Ruffalo – Avengers: Age of Ultron

Melissa McCarthy vs. Nargis Fakhri – Spy

Daisy Ridley vs. Adam Driver – Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Charlize Theron vs. Tom Hardy – Mad Max: Fury Road

Salt-N-Pepa and the Deadpool dancers appearing to usher Ryan Reynolds to the stage for his award was quite wild.

Salt-N-Pepa ‘Shoop’ Ryan Reynolds on stage for ‘Deadpool’ win at MTV Movie Awards

"For starters, I'm really glad ... I'm really glad Amy Schumer didn't win, that would have been really weird for those dancers," says Reynolds, before turning serious for a second.

"I have been trying to get a 'Deadpool' movie made for a little bit over a decade and actually I failed it. It was you - the fans - who got this movie made. You pushed it over the top, and you did it. The reason I'm standing up here is because of you guys. We had a blast working on this movie, but it wasn't all unicorns and cocaine. This cast and crew gave their last drop of blood to make the most authentic Deadpool movie possible."

"I want to thank my wife, Blake. Everything I do is to make her laugh, especially the sex. So, thanks guys."

'unicorns and cocaine'

lol