• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadpool test footage

1,341 posts in this topic

Anyone else get the similarity between Negasonic and Jubilee? I know that Liefeld was going for a female Cannonball, but I think she totally nailed a mid powered Jubilee.

What ever happened with the storyline of Jubilee and Synch becoming the most powerful mutants on the planet? Isn't that what her power was manifesting itself to be? Absolute atomic detonation?

Also, I am laughing my spoon off at the fact that New Xmen #115 and #116 being sold for more than $30 on ebay. The character in the film is absolutely NOTHING like the book. Lots of suckers out there

Deadpool finally broke $400MM at the international box office, even before the 6/1 Japanese box office results come rolling in.

24OcmP7.png

IF2pMPS.png

:applause:

It also jumped to 13.2X revenue ratio.

(worship)

Deadpool now wins over TGIF as a partner.

:applause:

TGI Fridays Offering Deadpool Inspired Drinks

deadpool-friday-183420.jpg

In case you didn't know, Deadpool and TGI Friday's are sort of BFF's now, and the restaurant chain is going all out to celebrate that fact with some new Deadpool inspired cocktails.

Wade Wilson gave the chain a shoutout during the film when he was asked what he was doing in Jacksonville. The merc responded "That's classified. They have a wonderful TGI Fridays!" In turn, the good folks there have given DP his own line of drinks. The first of these is called The Mouth, which is made up of Skyy Infusions Blood Orange Vodka, Pineapple Juice, Raspberries, Fresh Agave Sour, Ginger Ale, and an Orange Twist. The second is called Merc Juice, which is made up of Hornitos Reposado Tequila, Orange Juice, Fresh Sour, and Pomegranate. Finally, we have the Fruity Spicy Drink-Thingy, with comes with Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, Fresh Orange, Mango Puree, Fresh Sour, a Cherry, and is topped with Myers' Dark Rum.

All of the drinks are available for a limited time, and if you end up buying Deadpool on DVD or Blu-ray you can get $4 off by entering TGIF4 at the link when you purchase it.

Finally saw it this past weekend. Very entertaining. Pretty over the top.

Said this to a few people already but, and I'm not sure why I thought this way, for some reason, I wasn't expecting an "origin" movie.

Finally saw it this past weekend. Very entertaining. Pretty over the top.

Said this to a few people already but, and I'm not sure why I thought this way, for some reason, I wasn't expecting an "origin" movie.

I think they pretty much said, "What makes people like Deadpool?" and then they just stuck with that and kept doing it without overcomplicating it. Like the first Iron Man movie. Like the first Toby Spidey.

Not that there aren't other ways to make great comic movies, there are. But there's a lot to like about giving the people what you know they want in fun and simple way.

With an 83% fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes, an 'A' CinemaScore from moviegoers, $736 million earned at the worldwide box office, and inevitable Academy Award nominations for the cast, the director, the screenwriters, and the gaffers, 20th Century Fox marketing department wanted to express their appreciation to loyal supporters of Deadpool by putting out this new "Best Fans" promo.