• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**SHIPPING UPDATE PAGE 24**Annual SDCC Sale! Comics,Figures,CAST SIGNED AVENGERS

236 posts in this topic

PRICES REDUCED ON MANY OF THE REMAINING ITEMS!

Back at home and finally situated so it's time for my annual sdcc sales thread. I know it's a bit late but I wanted to offer up some of the very best stuff here first!

Rare Exclusive Comics, Figures, Books, Cast Signed posters, Lego Sets, Matt Groening signed/sketched books & posters plus lots more! Make sure and check out all the Avengers Age of Ultron signed goodies towards the end of the thread too!

ALL BOOKS ARE STRICT NM+ UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED

Shipping is not included in the price.

Happy to combine shipping from multiple items for the best overall rate and always try to charge as close to exact cost as possible.

I will ship worldwide so international boardies are more than welcome to purchase.

Freddy Funko as Heimdall from Thor Exclusive Funko Pop

Limited to only 300 total! Not for sale at the convention, these special limited edition pops came from the Funko dinner party on Friday night.

2 available -$100- each $85 :news:SOLD OUT!

20140729_195749_zpszxx2fu6t.jpg

Freddy Funko as Egon Spengler from Ghost Busters Exclusive Funko Pop

Limited to only 300 total! Not for sale at the convention, these special limited edition pops came from the Funko dinner party on Friday night.

-$100- $85

20140729_195814_zpsaaeaygap.jpg

Freddy Funko as Ray Stantz from Ghost Busters Exclusive Funko Pop

-$100- $85

20140729_195856_zps61ixvmom.jpg

Those not rare enough for ya? Then how about some one of a kind Funko Pop Prototypes!

Also from the Funko dinner Friday night, They had many contests and giveaways. My wife and I both won some things and opted to keep choosing the prototypes as prizes...