• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sending to CGC

28 posts in this topic

quick question about sending books to cgc with different tiers.

I know I need to do seperate invoices for each tier but when I get to the last step it shows shipping of like $30.00 for each tier.

So if I have 2 tiers ive got too pay $60.00 to ship even though they will be shipped in same box at no additional cost?

So, the reason they charge shipping separately for each tier is they will undoubtedly be done at different times. My understanding, and take it with a grain of salt since I've never done it, is you can request they hold them and ship them all together when all are done. But I may be wrong. Did you try calling them?

EDIT: And Liaton-9000 beat me to it. And with more information than I had.

You call and request they hold to ship together. They did it for me. Others state they say no and that they cannot do that.

At this point, luck of the draw, who you talk to and what mood their in. Cant talk more about this topic as it will undoubtedly veer off course and I may get in trouble.

It's my understanding you can only get the books shipped together if they are in similar-length tiers. Which tiers are they?

modern and economy tiers

I'm fairly certain they can go together. Give them a call and explain the specifics (thumbs u

I really do not understand why they cannot be grouped together. If Amazon can do it on special request, I am sure CGC could find a way. Please do not try (anyone) to convince me that CGC has more to keep track of than Amazon.

Depends on the books... depends on the books.

The last couple of years I only submit four books with my membership coupon and anything I have sketched or signed at a con.