• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF #6 CGC 8.0, #8 CGC 5.0, #45 CGC 7.5 & 7.0, #46 & #48 CGC 9.2, TOS #39 CGC 6.0

17 posts in this topic

Contributions are helping towards my cat Dharma's vet bill, so all purchases are well appreciated! Some pics of my kitties:

[font:Comic Sans MS]Dharma[/font]

1gJeFE.jpg

[font:Comic Sans MS]Bhumi[/font]

iRNQM8.jpg

Fantastic Four #45 CGC 9.0 for $1200 US including shipping! Looks like a 9.2 & is a nice candidate for resubmission. SOLD

FF #45 CGC 7. 5 @ $550!

FF #45 CGC 7.0 @ $450!

Payments through Paypal!

1st :takeit: trumps negotiations or PM's.

My eBay ID is Chezmtghut & here's a link to my auctions for reference:

eBay Store ChezCGCHut

WSyuXD.jpg

4sWhwK.jpg

MbjcqT.jpg

N3on3n.jpg

75yw.jpg

df3c.jpg

I'm not sure, but I don't think your allowed to list a book that's for sale somewhere else at the same time, just sayin :grin:

Didn't realize that & I'll remove it if necessary! It's at a fixed price though & I plan to end it if there's any interest here.

Hello!

Welcome to the "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling" board!

The moderators have asked everyone around here to help educate new comers about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly. So whenever we see a new thread go up that's missing some of the information required by the rules, someone will generally happen along and post this reminder (by moderator request).

You can find the posting guidelines here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

Specifically, you should check out #4

They are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines. This will help you to attract more buyers as well, since this is how people expect to have books offered around here.

Thanks, and glad to have you here!