• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC stepped up and fixed the problem. Kudos!

155 posts in this topic

Bah, I think that book was easily identifiable & escalated for the right reasons so getting it back under the yellow program is no big deal & shouldn't be a big deal to the rest of us.

While people who have been side-swiped by this policy have a legit reason to beef about it (I'm sure there are horror stories) but maybe they should outline their circumstances where this policy denied them a yellow label.....I would bet that most aren't slam dunks like this one where essentially we got the right result.

I'd say CGC got it right, no one in their right mind thinks Stan didn't sign this book with a witness present.

:whatev:

By this rationale any books with a before scan and a loose label can be recertified. I'm not comfortable with that. Should any blue label that's cracked out get the same treatment?

This is on me. I asked for the book back. Kenny works for CCS so i thought there was more to it. I was wrong. That's my fault.

I have asked for the book back. I will buy it.

This is on me. I asked for the book back. Kenny works for CCS so i thought there was more to it. I was wrong. That's my fault.

(thumbs u

A no BS solution. I applaud it.

So the owner is now forced to sell his book?

I doubt it, but if I could get 1.5 yellow/purple label price for this otherwise purple label I'd take it. He was clearly in this for the resale anyway per his OP.

The book is on it's way back.

My apologies to you all.

This Friday thread was short-lived. We need another. :sumo:

lemme see what I can stir up