• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Inserting images

9 posts in this topic

Does anyone know why I can't insert an image into the forums? I have HTML pic URL's from Photobucket. I can enter them, but I have to change the markup below to "using HTML and UBB Code" every time.

the markup seems to be defaulted to UBB Code and I don't think this is supported by places like Photobucket. So everytime I have to manually change the markup.

Plus, when Private Messaging the markup isn't even an option, even in full reply mode. So I can't insert any pics.

Is there a way to default the markup to "using HTML and UBB Code" so that both types can be inserted?

Thanks for all of your help

Go to tinypics and upload your image resize to message board and paste link

also you can google an image, go to that image and copy URL then click on the add pic icon at top of the reply screen and paste

UBB code should be fine. HTML and UBB is necessary to embed video.

Can you post a sample code?

When I try to reply to a post or more important a PM. The insert picture markup is defaulted to the pic needing to be UBB Code. Places like photobucket use HTML Code so the picture will not upload. I can create a link, the URL long codec of numbers will show, but no actual picture.

I have to manually switch the markup to accept HTML Code. And in the PM section it doesen't even give me the option therefore I can never enter an image in a PM unless it's a link.

When I try to reply to a post or more important a PM. The insert picture markup is defaulted to the pic needing to be UBB Code. Places like photobucket use HTML Code so the picture will not upload. I can create a link, the URL long codec of numbers will show, but no actual picture.

I have to manually switch the markup to accept HTML Code. And in the PM section it doesen't even give me the option therefore I can never enter an image in a PM unless it's a link.

You're using the wrong Photobucket code. Use the one that starts with

You're using the wrong Photobucket code. Use the one that starts with

This.

You're using the wrong Photobucket code. Use the one that starts with star-trek-nodding.gif