• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Been gone for a while, what'd I miss?

29 posts in this topic

Ran into some money troubles about a year ago and I haven't had time to check in. If any of you recognize my name and would be wiling to fill me in, I'd appreciate it (looks like we have some new rules I don't want to run afoul of).

If you're willing, PM me with a summary. Thanks!

Ran into some money troubles about a year ago and I haven't had time to check in. If any of you recognize my name and would be wiling to fill me in, I'd appreciate it (looks like we have some new rules I don't want to run afoul of).

If you're willing, PM me with a summary. Thanks!

Unfortunately…we are not able to tell you what has happened in a PM…and I'm not kidding!

Let's see:

• Some guy named Steve did some things with comics and stuff.

• Some kid who thinks GI Joe is awesome got caught being underage and buying books here.

• A patient escaped from a mental hospital and got caught shilling his own Ebay auctions. Repeatedly.

• Some guy named Jimmy became a huge rap star.

That's all that really comes to mind.

Let's see:

• Some kid who thinks GI Joe is awesome got caught being underage and buying books here.

• A patient escaped from a mental hospital and got caught shilling his own Ebay auctions. Repeatedly.

And that has all happened since I started here in January.

Let's see:

• A patient escaped from a mental hospital and got caught shilling his own Ebay auctions. Repeatedly. Then he kept getting strikes for making shill board accounts while he was suspended and pretending to be the new guy but kept getting busted then he admitted it was him and said he just want ed to 'show he could change'-by doing the same thing apparently then finally he got banned. After getting banned he set up 2 more shill accounts and kept pretending to be the new guy but he got caught immediately.

ftfy

Let's see:

• A patient escaped from a mental hospital and got caught shilling his own Ebay auctions. Repeatedly. Then he kept getting strikes for making shill board accounts while he was suspended and pretending to be the new guy but kept getting busted then he admitted it was him and said he just want ed to 'show he could change'-by doing the same thing apparently then finally he got banned. After getting banned he set up 2 more shill accounts and kept pretending to be the new guy but he got caught immediately.

ftfy

Awwww….memories!

Let's see:

ftfy

lol:insane:

If you like comics and you're a true collector then this isn't the place to check into to.

Everyone on this site has become an electronic flea market dealer

and over grades as badly as eBay.

:o

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Let's see:

You forgot to add, "butthurt"

7333ef16e146b8f3623c93c36d746fee2dc0fef2779c79d9b3e902c19b20faf9.jpg

Everybody still offers $3,50 for your books

Friday threads come in multiples know.

Pressing is now widely accepted here, except on Friday!

There are a lot more nude covers coming out!

A great time to come back...

Let's see:

Also, a couple (of ex-cons?) in a trailer park started an online comic book shop that was scamming people out of a lot of money. They were exposed, came here, created a few shills and placed in the HOS. A few months later, the husband was arrested for attempting to murder his wife and business partner.

Let's see:

You forgot to add, "butthurt"

7333ef16e146b8f3623c93c36d746fee2dc0fef2779c79d9b3e902c19b20faf9.jpg

53445274_zpsba058dcf.jpg