• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Transplant's "I'm not bitter, I want money" sales thread

24 posts in this topic

Here are my rules. Read them carefully. Your life may depend on it.

Whoever works out a deal for the book first wins. If that's in the thread here with :takeit:, fine. If it's in a PM, fine. Whoever gets to agreement on the terms with me first, wins.

Here's the rest. I will take Paypal. I will ship in the US and internationally at my cost (I will charge you what it costs me), via a method that complies with Paypal seller protection. It can get expensive quick for needing to track higher dollar books outside the US. Payment is expected within 7 days unless we work something out.

Here's a newer one also. If I have you on ignore, or if you are on the PL or HOS, I will not sell to you. Books are fully returnable within 14 days of your receipt. If I messed up, I will refund shipping to you. If I didn't, I'll refund the purchase price. Assume books are pressed unless stated otherwise.

What else can I think of? Nothing at the moment. But the above is subject to change at any time.

Atomic Comics #1 - Classic Tec #8 swipe

Book was pressed after Matt Nelson removed a small pencil color touch

Personally, I think it's undergraded, but that's my opinion. I think it could benefit from a better pressing. Also my opinion. Last 7.0 sale was $394, last 7.5 sale was $450 and last 8.5 was $700.

CGC 8.0 OW

$425 SOLD!

image-9.jpg

Personally, I think it's undergraded, but that's my opinion. I think it could benefit from a better pressing. Also my opinion. Last 7.0 sale was $394, last 7.5 sale was $450 and last 8.5 was $700.

CGC 8.0 OW

$425

image-9.jpg

:takeit:

Great price I think

CGC 8.0 OW

$425

image-9.jpg

Great price I think

All yours. Doc is on my "I don't sell to, because I have no Northland XMen books" list.

Thanks.

CGC 8.0 OW

$425

image-9.jpg

Great price I think

Price isn't too important here. That book is ULTRA cool! :headbang:

CGC 8.0 OW

$425

image-9.jpg

Great price I think

It sure is. I would have considered it as partial trade bait for say....a Daredevil #1.

CGC 8.0 OW

$425

image-9.jpg

Great price I think

It sure is. I would have considered it as partial trade bait for say....a Daredevil #1.

:cry:

CGC 8.0 OW

$425

image-9.jpg

Great price I think

Quick change the "normal" rules and accept a better offer even though you already had a deal.

CGC 8.0 OW

$425

image-9.jpg

Great price I think

Quick change the "normal" rules and accept a better offer even though you already had a deal.

:signfunny:

CGC 8.0 OW

$425

image-9.jpg

Great price I think

:signfunny:

I already took the rest in a PM deal, but since neither the seller or I have posted in the actual thread, I'm backing out of the deal. All the rest is still available