• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inhumans movie (un)offically official?
3 3

281 posts in this topic

So what are the books that everyone should be on the lookout for?

The ones that have already tripled in price in the past year. Too late.

I'm stoked about a possible movie as I'm a lifelong Inhumans fan but kind of tired of all the speculation talk.

Just messing guys, I don't have too much interest in speculating on Inhumans, the only reason to pick up the books is because I genuinely want to read more and learn about them.

Seems like I know practically nothing about em.

By buying the Doug Moench and George Pérez 1975 series you get well acquainted with them, and then you can get backwords when the spec bubbles will be blown and all cools down. ;)

Just messing guys, I don't have too much interest in speculating on Inhumans, the only reason to pick up the books is because I genuinely want to read more and learn about them.

By buying the Doug Moench and George Pérez 1975 series you get well acquainted with them, and then you can get backwords when the spec bubbles will be blown and all cools down. ;)

That series was what turned me onto them. I thought it was epic as a young 10 year old (or whatever) boy.

The struggle between Black Bolt and Maximus was really moving for a 10 year old! lol

That series was what turned me onto them. I thought it was epic as a young 10 year old (or whatever) boy.

The struggle between Black Bolt and Maximus was really moving for a 10 year old! lol

And a treat awaits me, as I have not read it in full as a kid. My first issue was the one where that cocroach is turned into a "follower" or whatever it was… somewhat creepy too!

So what are the books that everyone should be on the lookout for?

The ones that have already tripled in price in the past year. Too late.

I don't think FF #36 has had a big run-up. The movie-related question is whether Medusa will play a part.