• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inhumans movie (un)offically official?
3 3

281 posts in this topic

Just like Guardians I feel the movie version of Inhumans will look nothing like FF 45. (Except for Black Bolt)

Speculation is the original Inhumans are off limits (they are part of the FF franchise) and the NuHumans characters will end up being the movie characters. So I would look to the characters that are being released in the new Inhuman title.

As a comic fan, I'm disappointed the Marvel movieverse is based on newer rebooted properties than the classic properties. Something tells me if we get a Marvel Dracula movie, it will be the new Dracula with long white hair and not the superior classic 70s Dracula. I would have loved to have seen a GOTG based on the classic characters, but apparently I'm the only one. :sorry:

Hollywood is not beholden to the comic fans. The studios will make movies based on what they think the general public wants, not the wishes of a few fanboys.

Just like Guardians I feel the movie version of Inhumans will look nothing like FF 45. (Except for Black Bolt)

Speculation is the original Inhumans are off limits (they are part of the FF franchise) and the NuHumans characters will end up being the movie characters. So I would look to the characters that are being released in the new Inhuman title.

As a comic fan, I'm disappointed the Marvel movieverse is based on newer rebooted properties than the classic properties. Something tells me if we get a Marvel Dracula movie, it will be the new Dracula with long white hair and not the superior classic 70s Dracula. I would have loved to have seen a GOTG based on the classic characters, but apparently I'm the only one. :sorry:

Hollywood is not beholden to the comic fans. The studios will make movies based on what they think the general public wants, not the wishes of a few fanboys.

On my part, they should do movies even less related to the original stories, the less related, the better.

It’s not like adapting short novels, and turning them into something new like Hictchock would have often done with his screenwriters, here it’s a mish-mash mixing everything and not taking into account 40 years of Marvel age where characters grew and developed, up to when they kept making sense.

It would be a lot better if the movies were just inspired by them, or rather faithful to the original context.

But given the mess Marvel is publishing now in comics as well, it’s an hollow question.

Now that the Inhumans movie has been pushed back one year due to Spider-Man,I wonder if Marvel is still considering Vin Diesel for the role of Black Bolt as he'll be 51 years old in 2019. In addition, as Marvel tends to sign its big-name actors to 5-picture deals, Vin would be around "mandatory" retirement age by the time his contract expires. Then again, Roger Moore was 007 until his late 70s (jk).

Now that the Inhumans movie has been pushed back one year due to Spider-Man,I wonder if Marvel is still considering Vin Diesel for the role of Black Bolt as he'll be 51 years old in 2019. In addition, as Marvel tends to sign its big-name actors to 5-picture deals, Vin would be around "mandatory" retirement age by the time his contract expires. Then again, Roger Moore was 007 until his late 70s (jk).

I still don't think they are eyeing Vin for Black Bolt. I'm betting Karnak or Gorgon.

Black Bolt makes the only sense though. A character that doesn't speak, as Marvel only lets people play 1 character (ever) in their Universe.

His voice is already tied up in Groot for the next X years. So why not use his body & physicality as Black Bolt without needing to worry about breaking your own rules about actors playing more than 1 role? It would be efficient casting at its finest & it would make sense.

Black Bolt makes the only sense though. A character that doesn't speak, as Marvel only lets people play 1 character (ever) in their Universe.

His voice is already tied up in Groot for the next X years. So why not use his body & physicality as Black Bolt without needing to worry about breaking your own rules about actors playing more than 1 role? It would be efficient casting at its finest & it would make sense.

Chris Evans played Human Torch and Cap. so he could play two characters.

Marvel's Inhumans Movie Could Happen in MCU Phase 4

marvels-inhumans-movie-phase-4-209346.jpg

Speaking to /Film, Feige said, "I think Inhumans will happen for sure. I don’t know when. I think it’s happening on television. And I think as we get into Phase 4 as I’ve always said, it could happen as a movie. I think it would be super cool."

Phase 4 of the MCU is still a big mystery - and that's not at all a bad thing. Even with all the surprises we've gotten, fans have pretty much known that the road map to Phases 1 - 3 led up to the big Infinity War with Thanos; but after that, there's little certainty about who will be left alive, who will still be serving as an Avenger, and what new threats may appear. Feige also recently said Phase 4 will include "unexpected team-ups," which sounds fun to us.

Willing to bet that this won't even feature the royal family. It will probably revolve around a new group of Inhumans that may be led by Quake/Daisy. We will be lucky if we even get Karnak or Gorgon.

I'd be happy with at least Lockjaw.

Willing to bet that this won't even feature the royal family. It will probably revolve around a new group of Inhumans that may be led by Quake/Daisy. We will be lucky if we even get Karnak or Gorgon.

I'd be happy with at least Lockjaw.

Doesn't it explicitly say in the Marvel press release that it will feature the Royal Family, including Black Bolt? hm