• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inhumans movie (un)offically official?
3 3

281 posts in this topic

Sucks that the image is being mocked.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/marvel-inhumans-costumes-draw-jeers-discount-halloween-store-165815910.html

I think they look pretty good, personally. Too bad lockjaw didn't make it to the photo.

I only hope they do a better job than AOS.:wishluck:

Pretty amazing that while Marvel excels on the big screen, it seems to be the exact opposite on the small one.

3 hours ago, bronze_rules said:

Sucks that the image is being mocked.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/marvel-inhumans-costumes-draw-jeers-discount-halloween-store-165815910.html

I think they look pretty good, personally. Too bad lockjaw didn't make it to the photo.

I only hope they do a better job than AOS.:wishluck:

Pretty amazing that while Marvel excels on the big screen, it seems to be the exact opposite on the small one.

You obviously haven't been watching AOS or been seeing any of the reviews for this season (the second half in particular) :whistle: ....

I am definitely looking forward to this big time.  The teaser poster literally looks like the comic book characters born into the flesh (although it would have been cool to see Lockjaw and way more Medusa hair (although a part of my feels they're holding the final reveal of both back until the show premieres, or at least until we get closer to the premier).  At the end of the day I will be happy if this just takes the final stink of that terrible show Legion out of my nose.   

-J.

1 hour ago, Jaydogrules said:

You obviously haven't been watching AOS or been seeing any of the reviews for this season (the second half in particular) :whistle: ....

I am definitely looking forward to this big time.  The teaser poster literally looks like the comic book characters born into the flesh (although it would have been cool to see Lockjaw and way more Medusa hair (although a part of my feels they're holding the final reveal of both back until the show premieres, or at least until we get closer to the premier).  At the end of the day I will be happy if this just takes the final stink of that terrible show Legion out of my nose.   

-J.

I gave up long ago. I think the last casual episode I watched was the dark side of the moon thing, with that stranded girl. I guess I'll go back one of these days... where does it get better? Yeah,

I agree they are holding off on Medusa and LJ. Crystal looks perfect!

3 minutes ago, bronze_rules said:

I gave up long ago. I think the last casual episode I watched was the dark side of the moon thing, with that stranded girl. I guess I'll go back one of these days... where does it get better? Yeah,

I agree they are holding off on Medusa and LJ. Crystal looks perfect!

My all time favourite episodes ate still the Bahrain episode and the one with the guy who could see the future.  

And Actually it started getting consistently good with the story line with Gemma on the other planet.  They do some interesting things with Ward's character after wards.   The Ghost Rider story arc from the first half of this season is also worth a watch but they really kicked it up a notch with the LMD story line, and these last six episodes have been excellent IMO.

Sorry for the vague descriptions but I didn't want to give too much away. :)

-J.

11 hours ago, Comicopolis said:

Wow - because it looks terrible?

So far, I'm okay with their acting choices and from the costumes the potential portrayals. Someone like Medusa I never pictured as a beautiful woman, but more someone with strong features and that hair and costume which made her stand out from the crowd. And with Black Bolt, due to his lack of speech I would expect an actor that conveys his emotions through very apparent facial expressions that tell you pretty much what he is thinking. Anson Mount seems to capture that from this initial photo.

panel_ff059b.jpg

I really hope this is good but I have to admit my spidey senses were tingling in a bad way when I saw this photo.  There are some interesting story lines they can utilize but it can go bad so quickly since they stories are fairly complex.

1 hour ago, Bosco685 said:

1st teaser.

Awesome.  

From the sound of things it looks like they're going with a Game of Thrones angle, which is pitch perfect for these characters and their history.  

Really looking forward to this now.  :cloud9:

-J.

Fan Art Shows Comic-Accurate Costumes For Marvel's Inhumans

hVGgEe6.jpg

Fan art extraordinaire BossLogic is here to satisfy your cravings for completely comic-accurate depictions of your favorite Inhuman characters. In his fan art, BossLogic gave Black Bolt his signature face mask, complete with tuning fork, and made Medusa’s hair look very similar to what one would see in the comics.

Hard to judge early on but, my expectations aren't very high with this first pic. I think this pic hurts them more than helps promote the series. :S

BossLogic's not too much better.  Needs to work on his hair. Although Black Bolt's mask isn't too bad

Edited by Rip