• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #94 Returns

5 posts in this topic

New Team Begins!!

Well my lone copy of X-Men finally returned from CCS & CGC!! I'm happy with the grade, 7.0 is the grade range I like my bronze age mega keys in I know some wouldn't call an X-Men #94 a mega key compared to GSX #1, but its still a key book I think most collectors would put on there want list..

When I was going through my books to have Chris Claremont sign I figured why not have him sign your X-Men #94 instead of some of your other ones, that way it might only be a 7.0 but it's also signed by Claremont, He's a funny guy that's for sure...

When I put the book in front of him he told me take care of this book for obvious reasons, I thought that was pretty funny IMO!!

I bought this book like 18-19 years ago, I'm not too keen on the PQ but it is what it is. Upgrading this book is not an option for me too expensive for my wallet, I'm happy & content with the copy I have... Enjoy & Thanks for reading!!

15816.jpg

See more journals by ComixQuest

I think it's an important Bronze Age key. I wish I had a copy!

Although you may not be happy with the page quality, you should be happy with the way that cover pops. It looks better than a 7.0 in that brand new holder and yellow label to boot.

Congrats!

SW3D

I think it's an important Bronze Age key. I wish I had a copy!

Although you may not be happy with the page quality, you should be happy with the way that cover pops. It looks better than a 7.0 in that brand new holder and yellow label to boot.

Congrats!

SW3D

What's wrong with the "page quality" ? (shrug)

-J.