• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"All things Inhuman"

593 posts in this topic

Is it me? Do my eyes deceive me? There were at least 12 to 15 copies of fantastic four 45 on Ebay and now, they are gone with the exception of one or two. This literally happened overnight it seems. I was on there yesterday and there were grades ranging from 2.0 to 8.0 with no problems :facepalm:

Did someone actually hoard them all or did everyone decide to hold off their sales and swing for the fences? lol

I truly hope this isn't going to happen now when a movie announcement is made. I'm going with the hoarding theory. :insane:

It's been going on for a while now, any time any character whether major or minor is announced for a TV or movie project, the first appearances just goes nuclear the day off and after the announcement.

Since Fox owns the FF rights and its related characters how is there going to be an inhumans movie with these characters? Wishful thinking?

.... since the Inhumans have had their own series, they may have been off the table when Fox made their arrangement (shrug) GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Just like Silver Surfer? When one thinks of Inhumans they (or I) think FF. Marvel more than likely does not own the rights to these characters for the movies. There may be an inhuman like movie , but it won't be the inhumans people are speculating on.

From a 2012 article on the subject.

"The Fantastic Four are one of the cornerstones of the Marvel Comics universe, but their movie rights rest with 20th Century Fox, who picked them up in the mid-90s. According to most reports, the rights deal that Marvel initially struck with Neu Constantin (Roger Corman’s production company) and presumably transferred to Fox allowed for usage of all original concepts introduced in Fantastic Four issues 1 through 100."

This may not be the case as Marvel owns Black Panther, but he was a member of the Avengers as was the case with Quick Silver and Scarlet Witch.

Then you have the fact Crystal was a member of the FF as was Medusa. Lockjaw, while not official, was pretty much a part to the FF.

As much as it pains me as the cartoon was bad. The inhumans were in the FF fox studios cartoon in the 1990s after the sale of the rights.

This may not be the case as Marvel owns Black Panther, but he was a member of the Avengers as was the case with Quick Silver and Scarlet Witch.

Then you have the fact Crystal was a member of the FF as was Medusa. Lockjaw, while not official, was pretty much a part to the FF.

As much as it pains me as the cartoon was bad. The inhumans were in the FF fox studios cartoon in the 1990s after the sale of the rights.

I'm wondering if the second generation team is where they may be going with this.. I'll stick with the wishful thinking but I won't hold my breath either. Vin Diesel keeps teasing black bolt. Could be nothing but.. :wishluck: