• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ERComics - ASM 129, Hulk 181, Action 17 (3rd highest census) and more

26 posts in this topic

Rules, there is a lot in light of all the dilemmas recently.

Payment: Paypal/Check(que) etc

Terms: Payment expected as soon as possible, time payments permitted when discussed prior to via PM.

First :takeit: via time stamp, you edit your post and you won't get it.

Reserve the right to refuse sales to anyone on personal list. Not sure if you are on it, feel free to pm and ask...you likely aren't.

No sales to the Prob/HOS listers. Get off the list then we can work something out.

Shipping is $12 + $2 for each additional book unless noted in the price.

Shipping will be from NY or Ontario depending on time frame requiring book and or your location. I will ship outside the USA/Canada however FULL declared value and my protection will be taken (signature where required etc).

Wow this sucks to write out but others make it that way :sorry: may have to add more if I missed something.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7957339#Post7957339

:hi: Randy

If I wasn't doing the Tec run, I'd snag that puppy in a heartbeat.

You really should anyways. Would look fantastic in amongst those early Tec's :baiting:

Actually it would but I have 2 or 3 books I'm working on within the next couple weeks :(

Awesome Action 17 :applause:

Wouldn't Randy want to upgrade ?

I haven't even let him hold this one cause he will pull out his other one and be like hmm this one has ow/w pages not the cr/ow mine has and want to swap it out on me :sumo:

I agree no one's collection is complete without a wicked superman cover

Action 17 cgc 7.0 ow/w pages :news: Price drop $8800 shipped in line with GPA sale, this has better pq ;) . Want to buy some books so lets make it happen.

Hulk 181 cgc 9.4 :news: sold

ASM 129 cgc 9.2 :news: $1050 shipped

Batman 6 cgc 2.0 :news: $600 shipped