• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverine #1 Campbell Deadpool Variant appreciation thread...
3 3

601 posts in this topic

Yes it did... I had a fit once it did bc it was my first SS... I kept bugging the people who got it sent out to have it shipped to my proper address and not theirs out of paranoia... I got a few sigs on it I'd post it but honestly I think it's unique might sound selfish but I don't want someone else getting the same sigs... But 3K wow... I messaged the seller awhile back... Didn't think 3K was imaginable... I was sure wrong... Longterm I believe it's a classic cover someone will always want it and my original intent was to keep mine forever... But that's astonishing as far as I'm concerned... People need to be aware of the value of some of these unique moderns there definitely is a market for them...

Yes it did... I had a fit once it did bc it was my first SS... I kept bugging the people who got it sent out to have it shipped to my proper address and not theirs out of paranoia... I got a few sigs on it I'd post it but honestly I think it's unique might sound selfish but I don't want someone else getting the same sigs... But 3K wow... I messaged the seller awhile back... Didn't think 3K was imaginable... I was sure wrong... Longterm I believe it's a classic cover someone will always want it and my original intent was to keep mine forever... But that's astonishing as far as I'm concerned... People need to be aware of the value of some of these unique moderns there definitely is a market for them...

Sounds amazing you should definitely post it here! It was your idea for a thread after all. You don't need to worry about anybody stealing your idea for sigs, the people who have blue labels probably like them that way, and I doubt if there is anyone on these boards with a raw one will go out of their way to copy your sigs. What creators collectors decide to have sign their books is usually a personal experience. Unless it's a Stan Lee sig, then who cares. lol (thumbs u

-J.

Congrats on your copy! Would love to see a scan.

3K for a copy is mind-boggling. In retrospect it might have been good that I did not previously sell a copy.

Thanks! I called CGC to check my invoice and when the lady told me I thought it was the greatest day of my grading life... She also said... "wow thats a campbell variant too"... Always imagined a scenario like that... The person that subbed mine for SS said it was 2k as it was signed... I was comfortable with that... 3k for a 9.8 is amazing... 39 in 9.8... figure acion comics 1 had less then 100 copies around... Maybe the deep end potential for this comic has more potential over the years...

Edited by Snikt!1988

Thanks! I called CGC to check my invoice and when the lady told me I thought it was the greatest day of my grading life... She also said... "wow thats a campbell variant too"... Always imagined a scenario like that... The person that subbed mine for SS said it was 2k as it was signed... I was comfortable with that... 3k for a 9.8 is amazing... 39 in 9.8... figure acion comics 1 had less then 100 copies around... Maybe the deep end potential for this comic has more potential over the years...

Pics!

....or it didn't happen. :sumo:

:foryou:

-J.

Honestly I wish I had a plain one as well... It's worth it... On my days off I stare at it for a few hours then i put it away... I was lucky to get the jump on a raw copy that someone didnt pay for...

If one pops up imma pull the trigger...

Edited by Snikt!1988