• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverine #1 Campbell Deadpool Variant appreciation thread...
3 3

601 posts in this topic

Came across this thread and thought I’d share my copy with you guys. Not the highest grade but signed by Liefeld and Campbell... probably my favorite cover and just happy to have this in my collection! 

1B9E0EC8-D88B-453E-8316-F27F97BBA60E.jpeg

Edited by Desmo850

40 minutes ago, Desmo850 said:

Came across this thread and thought I’d share my copy with you guys. Not the highest grade but signed by Liefeld and Campbell... probably my favorite cover and just happy to have this in my collection! 

That's a great copy, congrats on owning it.  :applause:

-J.

Lots of people talking about this one on line at the j scott campbell nycc signing. We had lots of time to talk because some guy of course had about 50 books to be signed. Same guy was at front of line later on for francesco mattina with another stack lol. Campbell was super nice and friendly and always signs well and in great places. Was glad to have him sign my spidey 601. Also very nice that he signs 1 book for free.

Edited by jason4

3 hours ago, jason4 said:

Lots of people talking about this one on line at the j scott campbell nycc signing. We had lots of time to talk because some guy of course had about 50 books to be signed. Same guy was at front of line later on for francesco mattina with another stack lol. Campbell was super nice and friendly and always signs well and in great places. Was glad to have him sign my spidey 601. Also very nice that he signs 1 book for free.

What were they talking about ? (shrug)

-J.

On 10/5/2017 at 8:37 PM, Desmo850 said:

Great book and great sigs too!

Not sure why anyone would want their copies signed by Stan Lee, but Liefeld (creator of Deadpool) and Campbell (cover artist) are def two cool sigs to have on this book. Excellent sig placement by both of them.

Heck, imo Wein, Trimpe or JR Sr. would be better sig choice for this one over Stan.

20 hours ago, ebtorres said:

Great book and great sigs too!

Not sure why anyone would want their copies signed by Stan Lee, but Liefeld (creator of Deadpool) and Campbell (cover artist) are def two cool sigs to have on this book. Excellent sig placement by both of them.

Heck, imo Wein, Trimpe or JR Sr. would be better sig choice for this one over Stan.

Thanks. Yeah I agree. Wish I could get those 3 you listed! I don’t get the signatures sometimes like Stan Lee on everything. Love Stan but I only get issues signed that he contributed to and/or characters he created like this one I got awhile back.

C95D9330-051D-4AB1-B1C2-B1A36E3F4DA0.png

2 hours ago, Desmo850 said:

Thanks. Yeah I agree. Wish I could get those 3 you listed! I don’t get the signatures sometimes like Stan Lee on everything. Love Stan but I only get issues signed that he contributed to and/or characters he created like this one I got awhile back.

C95D9330-051D-4AB1-B1C2-B1A36E3F4DA0.png

:o :cloud9: