• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'Shazam' movie official thread (because he deserves one too)
3 3

1,885 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

i did not like the trailer.  i'll hope for the best on the finished product.

Being able to fly and stuff should be amazing AF-not approached with a 'HYUK' type attitude.

On 1/4/2019 at 9:47 AM, bb8 said:
On 1/4/2019 at 3:13 AM, 1Cool said:

Every time this movie's trailer comes on i always whisper to my wife that this looks so good and she shakes her head.  She thinks it looks terrible but I really think it has a chance at stretching the definition of a super hero movie and bringing in a young audience.  We need some more fun super hero movies to counter balance the dark, moody ones. 

Aquaman was very light. But kids do like to see kids in the role of hero. My daughters love Power Rangers episodes on Netflix and it could be because the actors are more relatable.

Power Rangers spins me back to 1972 when "Kikaidā" was first broadcast on my local Japanese TV station.  It was such a phenomenon hit tokusatsu live action show all the elementary school kids imitated him and do his Kikaider stunts in the playgrounds.  It was mass insanity. 

I grew up watching old Gigantor and Astro Boy cartoons but Speed Racer was my favorite.  DC's Justice League's Cyborg resembles Kikaider without the martial art stance. :smile:

Kikada.jpg.34644f6ed4fa0a7fb0f8f1aec625b915.jpg  

Edited by Mr.TawkyTawny

Looks like interest in a #Shazam movie is on the rise. #WonderWoman and #Aquaman may have helped in this.

• Rotten Tomatoes: 95% of 2,774 users want to see it
  • Facebook trailer: 67,800 likes (4.4/5.0 rating)
  • Trailer views: 46.9M views
  • IMDb: +35 popular movies list

sp7LFoX.png

8 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

I have no idea what's going on here... Did someone say this?

Venom thread not too long ago.

On 10/3/2018 at 12:07 PM, TwoPiece said:

If you keep calling me Bosco, then you can say hello to my Ignore List. My name isn't Bosco and I'm not this other user. Don't be (insert censored term here).

Now I'm confused. :insane::baiting: