• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'Shazam' movie official thread (because he deserves one too)
3 3

1,885 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

Here's my gripe; When he says "SHAZAM" (regardless of how loud), he changes from Billy to Marvel or vice-versa, right? So he can't tell anyone his hero's name?

It made more sense to call him Captain Marvel since it wouldn't compromise his secret identity. Small peanuts, but it annoys me.

I am just glad he has a major motion picture to introduce millions of new fans to his adventures..This will be his biggest shot ever at mainstream far surpassing the 1970s tv show.

People are going to find out how cool this character and world really are.

I wonder could the Big Red Cheese beat Man of Steel at the box office?

Man of Steel
Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic:  $291,045,518    43.6%
Foreign:  $377,000,000    56.4%

Worldwide:  $668,045,518

Wouldn't that be something if Shazam beat Superman at the box office?

hm

Remarkably the most prepared, intelligent and professionally well constructed celebrity event interview I've enjoyed in a long, long, long while.  All the pseudo movie interviewers need to take a page from this talented girl's media journalist playbook and actually learn how to do it properly.  :headbang:

11 hours ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

I am just glad he has a major motion picture to introduce millions of new fans to his adventures..This will be his biggest shot ever at mainstream far surpassing the 1970s tv show.

People are going to find out how cool this character and world really are.

I wonder could the Big Red Cheese beat Man of Steel at the box office?

Man of Steel
Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic:  $291,045,518    43.6%
Foreign:  $377,000,000    56.4%

Worldwide:  $668,045,518

Wouldn't that be something if Shazam beat Superman at the box office?

hm

While it does look like a fun, good movie, most of the people that I know don't seem interested at all. I usually go to see all of these hero movies with at least 10 people. Right now, the only people that want to see it with me are both of my parents...

6 hours ago, Pontoon said:

My tween son who nothing about about the characters has seen the trailer several times and is really looking forward to it .

I’m superhero fatigued but my 12 year old Nephew wants me to take him to see this.