• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 18.6 - ..DON'T BLINK.. CONFIRMATION #S LISTED ON PAGE 22

217 posts in this topic

Clooney's slackin almost 20 hours since last post :baiting:

george-clooney-and-his-pig-max.jpg

Some of us have to work outside our homes Bryan lol

Where have you been anyway? Show coming up in Knoxville sometime in October... any chance you stopping by?

Oh and BUY SOMETHING! :D

I need cash to pay for my SSRI prescriptions :ohnoez:

More stuff to be posted this evening and over the weekend. Heck maybe in just a few minutes ;)

xxx ooo

Rupp

Rupp

MARVEL TALES # 99 - CGC 9.6 - WHITE PAGES - $95

This book and #98 are heating up big time on the back issue circuit. If you've been looking for one or the other... then you know this is true. ;)

marveltales99cgc96_zpsddcd42b7.jpg

MARVEL FEATURE # 4 - CGC 8.5 - REINTRO OF ANTMAN - $85

CGC case has a compression crack at the bottom from shipping. See other scan please. Just the case, nowhere near the book. ;)

IMG_20140829_160438_048_zps5428a020.jpg

IMG_20140829_160454_673_zpse6587245.jpg

FIRESTORM (1ST SERIES) # 2, 3, 4, 5 - BUY ALL FOR $10

Overall average of these is VF/VF+. Nice glossy copies for the collector who has issue one and wants to finish his run in one swoop ;)

SOLD TO Fastballspecial

CLOONEYTHON18-081314130_zps619b55c0.jpg

CLOONEYTHON18-081314128_zpse4586b07.jpg

CLOONEYTHON18-081314126_zps6894c1e9.jpg

CLOONEYTHON18-081314124_zps2630b5ef.jpg

ARCHIE'S GIRLS, BETTY AND VERONICA # 322 - CGC 9.0 - $150

This is an EARLY appearance of Cheryl Blossom (3rd or 4th maybe hm ) and this is the first issue that she meets Archie so there is a little significance to this issue.

Keep in mind I sold my #320 for 2K over the summer... so the possibility of financial growth for this issue is high ;)

IMG_20140829_161923_340_zpsb5ea1b44.jpg

DARK SHADOWS STORY DIGEST # 1 - CGC 9.2 - $175

Only SIX COPIES total graded of this sweet digest according to the census. Not much GPA info on this book in the last five years... so feel free to PM and discuss, just be gentle with my sensitive sensibilities :foryou:

IMG_20140829_163044_012_zps7dbce38b.jpg

SUPER-TEAM FAMILY # 4 - CGC 8.5 - $75

No GPA on this book for going on a decade with only reports of one copy being sold in 2004, 2005 and 2006. Book looks like a 9.0 - 9.2 to me. Thinking CGC got this one wrong. I would send it back in but I'm afraid it might come back as a restored Journey Into Mystery # 83... which would... suck? hm

IMG_20140829_163114_606_zpsfff0d3c6.jpg

SCOOBY DOO # 1 - GOLD KEY - CGC 5.5 - OWTWP

SCOOBY DOO # 2 - GOLD KEY - CGC 7.5 - OWP

BUY BOTH FOR $450

Not really looking to break these up... but you can always make an offer I can't refuse. :wishluck:

IMG_20140621_201839_060_zpsbf31833d.jpg

IMG_20140621_201908_414_zps66810790.jpg

More raws coming up this evening :)

xxx ooo

Rupp

Oh and next person to purchase anything that's for sale BEFORE this post here... can have this for only $15 :D

BATMAN # 608 (2ND PRINTING) - CGC 9.0 - WHITE PAGES

Honestly have no idea why this isn't a 9.6 or better.

SOLD TO Fastballspecial

IMG_20140525_182629_948_zps965fb04c.jpg

Where have you been anyway? Show coming up in Knoxville sometime in October... any chance you stopping by?

More stuff to be posted this evening and over the weekend. Heck maybe in just a few minutes ;)

xxx ooo

Rupp

Rupp

Admit I had to look up what an SSRI was accord to Wiki, used to treat

Depression, Generalized anxiety disorder, Obsessive compulsive disorder, Eating disorders, Stroke recovery, AND Premature ejaculation. Course knew what they were when I saw the list if brand names.

So what you takin it for ? hm

Buy something I may have sold you in the first place? (tsk)

Not planning on making anything in Kville. We have Wizard Nashville here in Sept. :acclaim:

I do work from home but when you put in 65 hours in the week, it still kinda sucks zzz

For the slow on the uptake, Mike and me have know each other a long time.

COMICS JOURNAL # 58 - TRUE FIRST APPEARANCE OF ELEKTRA - FN+/VF - $25

Elektra appeared on this cover about 4 months before DD # 168 came out (I think that's about the right time frame)... so this is technically the 1st appearance of the character. She's pretty important too.

CLOONEYTHON18-081314031_zpsddf54422.jpg

CLOONEYTHON18-081314032_zps5be24d83.jpg

:takeit:

FIRESTORM (1ST SERIES) # 2, 3, 4, 5 - BUY ALL FOR $10

Overall average of these is VF/VF+. Nice glossy copies for the collector who has issue one and wants to finish his run in one swoop ;)

More raws coming up this evening :)

xxx ooo

Rupp

Oh and next person to purchase anything that's for sale BEFORE this post here... can have this for only $15 :D

BATMAN # 608 (2ND PRINTING) - CGC 9.0 - WHITE PAGES

Honestly have no idea why this isn't a 9.6 or better.

^^ !

You gots 'em sir !

xxx ooo

Rupp

xxx ooo

Rupp

Rupp

Admit I had to look up what an SSRI was accord to Wiki, used to treat

Depression, Generalized anxiety disorder, Obsessive compulsive disorder, Eating disorders, Stroke recovery, AND Premature ejaculation. Course knew what they were when I saw the list if brand names.

So what you takin it for ? hm

Buy something I may have sold you in the first place? (tsk)

Not planning on making anything in Kville. We have Wizard Nashville here in Sept. :acclaim:

I do work from home but when you put in 65 hours in the week, it still kinda sucks zzz

For the slow on the uptake, Mike and me have know each other a long time.

Well the anger issues led to a deep depression which caused me to have to stroke more which turned obsessive compulsive in nature... thus leading to hunger as well as premature & postmature (as well as postmanure) problems ;)

Yep Bryan and I have know each other for almost 25 years and he knows I'm not on ejaculation medication (or am I, knitting group? lol ). In that time we have swapped slabbed Hulk 181's, raw ASM 129's, boxes of his basement drek and complete sets of Moxes... as well as a multi-page Miller Dark Knight original artwork deal.

I want to say we are some "Big Money Hustla's" ... but in reality, we are just a couple of guys who love the hobby.

Raws forthcoming right after my next twinkie and wrist exercises :D

MYSTERY IN SPACE # 75 - FN-/FN GLOSSY - $50

Cover and centerfold firmly attached. Small tear on lower back cover (see scan). Interior lower back cover and last page has moderate amount of foxing. Bottom four or five pages has lower corner moisture evidence but not obtrusive. The initials "JC" written on the back upper cover in ink (see scan) Pages off white/tannish. Front cover nice but slight foxing evident there too. Book lies flat with overall nice gloss and eye appeal. I'm calling it a FN-/FN depending in how the accumulation of the defects add up. You may say a tad lower... but once you see book, you will see what I mean. ;) Confused? So am I lol

The 2010 OSPG has this listed at $69 in FN. I say $50 and it's a deal :D

CLOONEYTHON18-081314147_zps85af3bc9.jpg

CLOONEYTHON18-081314148_zps5aa0fe20.jpg

MARVEL TEAM-UP # 95 - VF-/VFish - $20

COPY A

FIRST MOCKINGBIRD

Main detractors here are the stress lines ("thumb through lines") at top front center cover. A few spine ticks evident. Back cover near top (above the business reply level) has that non color breaking stress area that could be pressed out. Other than slightly rounded corners, then that's it.

SOLD TO everycomicshop

CLOONEYTHON18-081314165_zps4c8b821e.jpg

CLOONEYTHON18-081314166_zps2eebccd4.jpg