• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicConnect Sells Hulk #1 CGC 9.2 for $326,000!

16 posts in this topic

The result for the 7.0 copy was nothing to sneeze at either.

-J.

What did the 7.0 sell for?

Up about 35% for what they were going for in that grade a year ago.

-J.

IMHO is a very strong 7.0

Last night we broke the record for a copy of Incredible Hulk #1: A CGC 9.2 copy sold in our Event Auction for a whopping $326,000!

inc15764a_zps1389334d.jpg

This sale follows our previous record of $320,000 for one of the other 3 CGC 9.2 graded copies.

Fantastic result. Makes me think I sold my 5.5 to soon.

Last night we broke the record for a copy of Incredible Hulk #1: A CGC 9.2 copy sold in our Event Auction for a whopping $326,000!

inc15764a_zps1389334d.jpg

This sale follows our previous record of $320,000 for one of the other 3 CGC 9.2 graded copies.

Fantastic result. Makes me think I sold my 5.5 to soon.

A 5.0 sold on heritage earlier this month for about 12k....

-J.

-J.

-J.

I sold my beautiful 7.0 in March for low 20's....it was on time payments, so part of my selling is I get to display book until paid in full (just a nice draw too booth).... I got several 25-27K offers for it...so this copy was about 15% up from earlier sales this year, and right on target with offers I got as recently as june (when book was paid off)

-J.

-J.

I sold my beautiful 7.0 in March for low 20's....it was on time payments, so part of my selling is I get to display book until paid in full (just a nice draw too booth).... I got several 25-27K offers for it...so this copy was about 15% up from earlier sales this year, and right on target with offers I got as recently as june (when book was paid off)

So the book appreciated in value during the time payments? Yowza.... :tonofbricks: Well at least you have a(nother) happy customer. (thumbs u

-J.

Crikey!

I noticed that GPA has the book last selling in 2004. Anybody know how often it changed hands since then, if at all?