• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And the Winners are!! Celebrating my 1,000th post with FREE STUFF!!

106 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I am celebrating my 1,000th post (this one!) by giving back to the boards which I have really enjoyed and continue to enjoy being a member of.

I have learned a lot from everyone over the last few years and wanted to do something to give back to everyone so I am giving away some cool stuff for FREE, including shipping to anywhere in the world!!

Yes, that is FREE, as in NADA, ZILCH, ZERO cost to you my fellow boardie.

Here is the deal.

I have pictured the books I am going to give away five groupings of books, they will be given away in lots of four books as per the pictures below.

To potentially win one of the lots of books, I ask that you post ONE and ONLY ONE post in this thread about what you are thankful for in your life. It can be short, long with pics etc. whatever you want, but please keep it positive and not of a nature that it will get the thread pulled my the MODS.

At the end of this week, , Saturday, September 6th at 7pm Eastern Standard Time, the thread will close. I will use a random number generator to select 5 winners who will randomly be mailed one of the lots pictured below...that's it. I will pick up the shipping on me and you get to enjoy your new books.

Any questions please PM me!

All the best,

Jason

Lot 1

IMG_20140901_143608_zpscfd49e43.jpg

Lot 2

IMG_20140901_144047_zps638c1413.jpg

Lot 3

IMG_20140901_144122_zps49f53b6d.jpg

Lot 4

IMG_20140901_144156_zps81400f95.jpg

Lot 5

IMG_20140901_144228_zpsb6bc22f0.jpg

Very cool of you (thumbs u I'm very thankful for the health and we'll being of my family. And being able to give them all they need. And for these boards, I'm thankful to be around many knowledgable people, who have taught me a lot.

One of the many things I am thankful for is that I got to see my father before he passed away. I was born in 1966 and while i was still crawling around in pampers my mother and he had divorced. I have never seen him nor heard of him. A few years ago my mother used one of those people finder sites to try to locate him. She sent me a number that she believed was his. He was living back in Puerto Rico, where he is from. I called the number and it was him. Being that we live in the WA state it costs a lot to get to Puerto Rico, so we used our income tax to fly me, my wife, and two youngest children to see him. We spent four days there spending time with aunts, uncles, cousins, and even a sister I didn't know I had. They were all so happy to see us and I was so happy to find my father.

I am so glad I got to see everybody on my father's side of the family and they are so loving. What makes me so happy that we found him when we did is that he passed away a year ago. I can't thank God enough for letting my see my father and family and my father see my wife and his grandchildren.