• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

?? Green Label fair market value vs. having restoration on said green label book

28 posts in this topic

exactly....that's what i said...it was on the second page and I blindly clicked buy because i assumed it was a version of blue label. did you read my earlier posts at all? to you and everyone on here...it's as simple as algebra...to me and most novice buyers out of the field for 10 yrs...it's string theory multiverse. I did see it when I went back to gloat over my purchase and that's when i knew I had made a very big mistake. I didn't know what green was..but it didn't sound good and when i looked it up..it sounded worse. then the bottom dropped out when they said they wouldn't cancel the order. well....couldn't. my god...all i'm saying is..aside from my being an insufficiently_thoughtful_person...they should really do without green labels...what's the point except to confuse us simpletons..or at least list it like he did on ebay. Why are we still talking about this....thanks to all those that tried to inform, teach and help me. I appreciate it...it was a huge learning curve. enjoy your night. Regards

Kudos to Clink for voiding the purchase. I believe your story was sincere. You should realize they didn't have to void the sale = you are very fortunate. BTW, never, ever hit the BIN button on Clink as the prices are usually inflated. You are much better off bidding in their auctions.

Check out their current monthly auction which starts closing tomorrow night. I think you owe them a sale !

I did see a batman 5 cgc (BLUE label) 6.5 for 2200 or so somewhere....guide says 2100 for 6.0 and like a ton for 8.0. Batman seems pretty hot and i would love just one frikn book before 1974....maybe i'll get that one once I read every word on the screen :)....enjoy your night and I appreciate your recognizing my integrity and my street savvy are two different things

ha! I told her yesterday after they offered to take the book back ...she was not happy with my impulsive and reckless behavior. I have not told her I ended up buying the batman ...but I'm going to have to sell something fast to offset the cost ...assuming bank of america even lets it go through after this last fiasco