• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men 94

35 posts in this topic

is older today than Action Comics 1 was at the time of the Edgar Church Collection "discovery".

Where are the other 11 paragraphs of the story ? Seriously underwhelming. :sumo:

And not one single mention of the Goth Princess. :(

House! :hi:

The gangs all here. :grin:

For what its worth, I was made whole a long time ago, and we are all good..

I won't ever buy from you and would strongly encourage you not to try selling stuff here, but welcome you back to the discussions boards with open arms. :foryou:

Gossip.

So true... this book is overrated. Liquidate them to me so I can destroy all copies ;)

xxx ooo

Rupp

Were you there to burn EC comics when you were young? Same triumphs as of nowadays as you think? :/

I missed it by 16 years. I missed one recently in 2006. I missed all fun times. Maybe I can join you but it may be a big madness one!

Burning EC Comics and others.

Gossip.

So true... this book is overrated. Liquidate them to me so I can destroy all copies ;)

xxx ooo

Rupp

Were you there to burn EC comics when you were young? Same triumphs as of nowadays as you think? :/

I missed it by 16 years. I missed one recently in 2006. I missed all fun times. Maybe I can join you but it may be a big madness one!

No burning... just adding them to the steps lol

1390354627268_zps0198edbb.jpg

Gossip.

xxx ooo

Rupp

You do realize you might be entering Cal territory with this admission? :D

Gossip.

xxx ooo

Rupp

He needs a hundred more for that title. :shy:

Gossip.

xxx ooo

Rupp

I have heard this lol

Cal has an awesome collection... this pales next to it. (worship)

For what its worth, I was made whole a long time ago, and we are all good..

I won't ever buy from you and would strongly encourage you not to try selling stuff here, but welcome you back to the discussions boards with open arms. :foryou:

but..but..kool books :cloud9: