• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Over 30 Mark Jewelers Insert Marvels for sale as a lot - $124.99

3 posts in this topic

As per the title, I have a lot of just over 30 Marvel superhero books from the early 1980s, in VF or better, for sale as a lot at the low low price of $124.99 plus exact cost shipping anywhere in the world. None of these books have been pressed. Some might benefit and would probably end up in the NM range, but I am calling the lot VF to be safe. I want the purchaser to be ecstatic with the sale.

Anyone who is outside of the continental 48 US states will also pay insurance and whatever import fees are due at your receiving end, unless you assume all responsibility once I have shipped the books. I simply can't be responsible for the actions of uniformed functionaries at border crossings. The books will be shipped US Postal Service with tracking unless you state a preference otherwise.

The Mark Jewelers inserts were sold on military bases, and some of them (none of the books in my sale, actually) also had a star stamp on the cover. Due to the stiffer paper insert, books often remained in nice condition when stored. The books are bagged, boarded, and will be bundled carefully and safely to the purchaser. No HOS or probationary users, please. Time-stamp wins in case of multiple competing and matching offers.

I will also include some freebies, of course, as is customary for my sales.

:takeit: in thread trumps all other bids including PMs.

Titles include

Avengers (5 total between issues 219-227)

Captain America 269 (first Team America), 275 and 276 (both have great Mike Zeck covers)

Defenders (4 total between issues 106-114)

Fantastic Four (6 total of the superb John Byrne run from 237-248)

Ditko Marvel Tales starring Spider Man issues 143 and 145, which reprint ASM 6 and 8

and multiple others including issues of Dazzler, Incredible Hulk, Rom, Peter Parker Spectacular Spider-Man Thor and Marvel Team Up and Marvel Two-In-One.

I don't own a scanner, and taking photos via cameraphone doesn't show books well enough to waste time and effort uploading. So, if you want a lot of nice Mark Jewelers Marvel superhero books at a reasonable price, you'll just have to take my word for the condition of the books.

My kudos, limited though they might be