• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

T.J. Powell (Lebowski) Fundraiser

461 posts in this topic

T.J. Powell (Lebowski) Fundraiser

OUR LOSS: On August 26, T.J., my close friend, passed away. This was a surprise to all of his immediate family and to all of us, his board family.

T.J. better known, as Lebowski on the boards, was a very talented graphic designer/photographer/illustrator. He was a collector of comics (Goon, Sandman, Walking Dead, etc.) and Art. He was only 33 years old when he passed, but he was a dedicated collector and had an impressive collection.

T.J. had many close friends on these boards. He brought a lot of joy and laughter to many of us here. I met T.J. on these boards, and soon he became one of my best friends.

OUR GOAL: TJ's family was not very well off, his mother and father had to put his funeral on credit. We want to help them pay for the funeral. So, we are accepting donations on behalf of the Powell family. 100% of the proceeds will go to the family.

OUR ASK:

- If you are posting something for donation, Thank You in advance.

Kindly post your item along with a description.

- Please note if you are including shipping or not and if is limited to certain regions.

Once the item is sold. the donor and the purchaser will be sent a group PM invoice with the PP address for TJ's family. All payments will go directly into this account.

The account will be monitored by me and confirmation will be made in the invoice. If you want to make a monetary donation please contact any of us for the PP address.

Thank you in advance to taking the time to read this.

EvilAsh and I (Slackjawcomics) will be running this donation with help of Bosco685 and Skypinkblu. If needed, you can PM any of us to answer any questions you may have.

I would like to donate the full proceeds of this sale to TJ's family

For $100 delivered SOLD

Pencilled page Original Art from Tommy Zombie #1 and Tommy Zombie comic 1 and 2 in a nice Mylar.

D5C4C6D9-EF03-4F0C-AA98-CB810C3E049C_zpsfthbblje.jpg

8857FDA6-48BD-42E6-8580-A0BB960D8EBF_zpsgyqnfhll.jpg

9C11D8A8-E03A-4E71-B42F-D1B621867720_zpsvsgxjop4.jpg

Talked to Lebowski via PM many a time and enjoyed his conversation greatly.

Graciously give $125 to Powell Paypal account and I will ship this anywhere in the USA to the boardie who jumps on it. Out of USA is outrageous, so lets just stick to USA on this one.

SHE-HULK # 1 - CGC 9.6 - WHITE PAGES

IMG_20140813_182559_198_zps9c1ac63a.jpg

For the Ninja Turtles fan, here's a cool item: TMNT 1 cover homage by artist Jason Flowers. Printed on a pretty nice card stock that measures 11"x17". Looks great in a frame (sorry, frame not included). I will ship flat.

SOLD

FlowersPrint_zps01c4dc8b.jpg

For the Ninja Turtles fan, here's a cool item: TMNT 1 cover homage by artist Jason Flowers. Printed on a pretty nice card stock that measures 11"x17". Looks great in a frame (sorry, frame not included). I will ship flat.

$15 shipped in the US and I will match that amount to be donated to T.J.

FlowersPrint_zps01c4dc8b.jpg

Don't mean to flip flop. I'll take it anyway :takeit: