• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lucifer ordered for a Fox pilot
1 1

504 posts in this topic

Lucifer - Season 4 Preview - Day 1

Lucifer+Day+1.jpg

To celebrate the return of Lucifer on Netflix on May 8th we have decided  to have "7 Days of Hell". That's right, it's going to be 7 days of hell waiting for season 4 to return to our screens but lets try and make the journey a little bit easier. Everyday we will be posting teasers, episode previews and character profiles ready for Lucifer to Rise.

Don't forget we will be posting games on our dedicated Lucifer news twitter feed at @STVLucifer and we will be posting a full review after May 8th.

I thought I would do a slightly different preview until May 7th. Just to keep you guys excited!!

I've been watching odd eps this week to get back into things and reclaim the mood. Waiting for the weekend to binge S4. Also really looking forward to DESIGNATED SURVIVOR Season 3 coming to Netflix first week in June..

1 hour ago, PovertyRow said:

I've been watching odd eps this week to get back into things and reclaim the mood. Waiting for the weekend to binge S4. Also really looking forward to DESIGNATED SURVIVOR Season 3 coming to Netflix first week in June..

I didn't know they picked up Designated Survivor. Looking forward to that as well.

1 hour ago, PovertyRow said:

Yeah. I love the direction Netflix has been taking. 

I would love to see them bring back John Doe. I can't believe they cancelled that show after 1 season. It has been 16 years, but it seems they can bring anything back these days.

Binged S4 and really loved it. Certainly darker than previous seasons but extremely well done. Wonder if an S5 is in the offing, but if not they did leave things resolved in a sense. But hoping for an S5.

13 minutes ago, PovertyRow said:

Binged S4 and really loved it. Certainly darker than previous seasons but extremely well done. Wonder if an S5 is in the offing, but if not they did leave things resolved in a sense. But hoping for an S5.

That ending - WOW!

Spoiler

Lucifer01.PNG.fe81cbe260947e1c6ed4da23e7728a1e.PNG

8 minutes ago, Antpark said:

Finally got the chance to binge watch this season and it was great!

Sooooo glad Netflix picked this up and have greenlit another season.

:devil:

That ending - WOW!!!!!

21 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

That ending - WOW!!!!!

Yeah that was awesome.

Spoiler

Loved seeing him go "Full Devil" :devil:

I wonder now that he's back in Hell, did Maze have to go back too?

The reunion show they did was nice to see as well. I'm glad they seem to enjoy doing the work as much as we enjoy watching it.