• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

Seriously, why the face tattoos? It's ridiculous to me.

One reason is that it separates you from everybody else. People with face tattoos are generally looked at as a bit cracked, and it's difficult to imagine anyone getting one without realizing that.

I know what you mean, but it just seemed ridiculous, with the logic of tattoos comes vanity, I could understand some sort of scarification on the face or anywhere, but tattoos, especially ones in the context of what they both seem to have, seem way off the mark, but I'm hoping when I watch it, I can forget and ignore the tattoos.

Seems ridiculous that they've leaked so much from this film already.

Seriously, why the face tattoos? It's ridiculous to me.

One reason is that it separates you from everybody else. People with face tattoos are generally looked at as a bit cracked, and it's difficult to imagine anyone getting one without realizing that.

The face tattoos bug me too. They're just all far too on-the-nose. It's not as though anyone thinks"oh, if it weren't for that 'Damaged' -script tattoo on your head, Mr. Joker, I'd be thinking you were quite normal"

I wonder if face tats are modern Hollywood's version of the Black Hat. An easy visual 'anti-social' tag. Hollywood thinking it's still 'edgy' somehow, and it at least employs somebody to apply the damn things. hm(shrug)

Personally I think face tats are an anti-Joker element.

Joker's modus operandi has been to appear a nutjob, a joke, some Clown not to be taken seriously, hardly a threat at all... Then he brings the unexpected, the gag, some level of deviance that's breathtaking.

Face tats let authorities see Joker coming from a mile away. First instinct, gut reaction to unsnap the holster and mentally prepare. And Joker, a character that loves an entrance, craves a performance, would hate that. Joker wants their heads spinning, completely unable to asses the situation...until it's too late.

:applause:

Fantastic!

I just wish DC would tie all these movies together somehow.

(:

I agree.

That is the big legacy of Stan and I guess Feige now.... that they have a master plan.

The Marvel cinematic universe just seems to be coming together better and better.

I really hope DC has or gets such a plan. There are signs that it could be ... at least they are spotlighting many heroes that could be part of a bigger picture... Atom is front of the heroes of tomorrow... and could (imo should) quickly go into JLA... maybe (would be cool) JLA in time becomes the uniting element in the DC cinematic universe?

:applause:

Fantastic!

I just wish DC would tie all these movies together somehow.

(:

I agree.

That is the big legacy of Stan and I guess Feige now.... that they have a master plan.

The Marvel cinematic universe just seems to be coming together better and better.

I really hope DC has or gets such a plan. There are signs that it could be ... at least they are spotlighting many heroes that could be part of a bigger picture... Atom is front of the heroes of tomorrow... and could (imo should) quickly go into JLA... maybe (would be cool) JLA in time becomes the uniting element in the DC cinematic universe?

There is definitely a bigger plan NOW. It just took the successes of 2008 to now from Marvel to provide an example of how big the market truly is for this genre. And yet DC was there early on with big successes. Unfortunately, it let the later releases turn into campy jokes.

I think the Warner CEO, if its new owner doesn't disrupt anything, will keep this moving forward much better now than ever before. Hopefully, no more Steel or Catwoman movies the way these were poorly delivered.

:wishluck:

Hey Girl

IMG_3709_zpsfjonkiob.jpg

Back to my theory about how she writes stuff on her face during the movie and they arn't face tattoos.

Some one F'd her right in the P'y?

Hey Girl

IMG_3709_zpsfjonkiob.jpg

Back to my theory about how she writes stuff on her face during the movie and they arn't face tattoos.

Talk about a propaganda filled CITY TV.

if there was any doubt CITY TV sucks, it has been lost.

Hey Girl

IMG_3709_zpsfjonkiob.jpg

I bet it was this guy…

boilbqzimaebuup.jpg

Shouldn't they be called Homicide Squad because they just kill other people