• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

But since you brought up IMDb, it is interesting to see the Male versus Female difference.

59LBBKQ.png

Is that the audience Harley really goes for, versus the general comic book market? Does she appeal more to females as a strong woman - though crazy?

(shrug)

While Harley is the huge draw, the other female characters are generating buzz as well. I saw some cool Enchantress costumes (one that even had enough dangling stuff to make a jingly sound similar to the movie as the woman walked around) at the Edmonton Expo a week and a half back, and there were a few girls dressed as Katana as well. It will be interesting to see how this holds going forward with the lesser two characters.

WRT appeal, I think the fact that Harley appeals to females for the same reason that Deadpool does to males - both characters are strong but also get ahead by behaving bad. lol

Harley Quinn, Enchantress, Katana... The perfect role models for our daughters :cloud9:

lol

Harley Quinn Life-Size Lego Sculpture To Appear At NYCC

yDtqsqY.png

LEGO has decided to give the lovable mallet-wielding villain her very own life-sized statue, which seems to be based on the version seen in the popular DC Super Hero Girls animated series. The statue will be viewable at this year's New York Comic-Con, where fans can pose alongside it for pictures and selfie opportunities (via THR).

Harley was created from 12,789 LEGO bricks, and it took the team around 120 hours to design and build the impressive statue. She stands at 5 foot 3 inches tall and weighs 63 lbs, and of course, comes with her trademark mallet. Hopefully, the mallet will be enough to dissuade passersby from knocking the impressive figure down, but if not, the convention can just make the perpetrator stand still in its place. Sure it would be uncomfortable, but rules are rules!

October 6 – 9, 2016, at the Javits Center.

4) The bulk of Japan's international gross contributions have probably already been reflected in the reported numbers.

Another $1.7MM (11%), bringing the total to $15.61MM as of 10/2.

Suicide Squad's Japanese box office update as of Week 2 is $13.91MM as of 9/25. So not a bad place to be on the most recent list.

• Amazing Spider-Man 2, The - $30.3MM
  • Avengers: Age of Ultron - $26.4MM
  • Captain America: Civil War - $24.4MM
  • Deadpool - $18.9MM
  • Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - $16.5MM
  • X-Men: Days of Future Past - $10MM
  • Guardians of the Galaxy - $9.5MM
  • X-Men: Apocalypse - $7.4MM
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier - $6.6MM
  • Ant-Man - $9.7MM
  • Fantastic Four - $2.5MM

:baiting:

4) The bulk of Japan's international gross contributions have probably already been reflected in the reported numbers.

Suicide Squad's Japanese box office update as of Week 2 is $13.91MM as of 9/25. So not a bad place to be on the most recent list.

• Deadpool - $18.9MM
  • Ant-Man - $9.7MM

That's actually not very much considering how long ago the last update was. It's definitely winding down over there too.

Still not a bad cume for the territory though.

-J.

• Deadpool - $18.9MM
  • Ant-Man - $9.7MM

That's actually not very much considering how long ago the last update was. It's definitely winding down over there too.

Still not a bad cume for the territory though.

-J.

lol

If we didn't have those other movies to benchmark against, that would sound convincing.

:foryou:

But I do have to agree. Not coming from some already established franchise, this has actually done well for itself.

Woof! What a terrible piece of garbage. If I hadn't bootlegged it I'd want my money back. Hell, I think the studio should pay me anyways for my time being robbed.

You see, if only you'd waited to watch it in its full HD glory, you'd have loved it.

That did make me laugh though lol

Woof! What a terrible piece of garbage. If I hadn't bootlegged it I'd want my money back. Hell, I think the studio should pay me anyways for my time being robbed.

Slightly OT,

Back in 1983, my girlfriend & I watched Superman 3 at a theatre.

Absolutely terrible & left the theatre feeling ripped off.

Movies that are poorly reviewed are generally crapolla.

Slightly OT,

You should ask him if he even collects comic books versus just downloads the images.

(:

You see, if only you'd waited to watch it in its full HD glory, you'd have loved it.

That did make me laugh though lol

Ha, that was ironic. Movie still stinks, though even in it's 1080 glory.

Slightly OT,

I liked Superman 3 :sumo: Sure, it was a bit silly but still entertaining. Then again, I wasn't old enough to date when it came out ;)