• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

Every time I see this Joker, I have this image in my head

joker_zpsft67etuz.jpg

And that Croc-hoodie image gives Electro flashbacks.

amazing_spiderman_2_electro_trailer.jpg

The hoodies arn't part of the costume. They just wear them when not filming so no one can see the full costumes.

joker_zpsft67etuz.jpg

The hoodies arn't part of the costume. They just wear them when not filming so no one can see the full costumes.

If that is so... then what is the logic behind all the LED light inside the hoodie.. so his face can be seen better?

joker_zpsft67etuz.jpg

If that is so... then what is the logic behind all the LED light inside the hoodie.. so his face can be seen better?

You're confusing the picture of Killer Croc with Electro.

joker_zpsft67etuz.jpg

You're confusing the picture of Killer Croc with Electro.

What do you mean?

I love how all you guys are looking at pictures and viewing an opinion of the movie.

If I did that every movie would suck.

What sucks is the instant gratification of mostly of all you looking at pictures that were taken on iPhones. doh!

I have no idea if this movie is going to suck or not, but until a trailer comes out why don't we all just relax.

Again Jared Jeto is probably going to deliver one of his best performances. He is too cocky not to. You don't think he wants to trump Ledger? You guys are kidding yourselves not to believe he wants to be the #1 Joker going forward.

Visuals are a big part of any movie experience. This movie visually looks like a turd. Maybe a huge amount of cgi will fix some of that, but right now this has the looks of a direct to home video project.

At this point I hope the acting does save the movie and make it worthwhile to see.

A Motorcycle Riding 'Harley Quinn' Chases Down 'The Joker' In Latest SUICIDE SQUAD Set Vids

Did that little domestic we witnessed between the Joker and Harley Quinn recently actually begin as a high speed chase? That's what it looks like... unless of course this scene is set to occur after their lethal confrontation, though that seems unlikely. Either way, it definitely appears that Harley (Margot Robbie) is chasing down the Joker (Jared Leto) in his customized Lamborghini.

CFkIVa2WAAA1h_4.jpg

Visuals are a big part of any movie experience. This movie visually looks like a turd. Maybe a huge amount of cgi will fix some of that, but right now this has the looks of a direct to home video project.

At this point I hope the acting does save the movie and make it worthwhile to see.

How do you know?

Please send me the link to the trailer that doesn't exist yet. :baiting:

Edited by SPECTRE_nWo

Can someone explain to me in layman's terms why they would choose to do a Suicide Squad movie?

I have no idea what the SS is except for an obsolete arc from DC's Silver Age.

Keep in mind I haven't really read much in the way of moderns since the early 1990's except for a few story arcs here and there.

Can someone explain to me in layman's terms why they would choose to do a Suicide Squad movie?

I have no idea what the SS is except for an obsolete arc from DC's Silver Age.

Keep in mind I haven't really read much in the way of moderns since the early 1990's except for a few story arcs here and there.

Suicide Squad was spawned from movies. The original concept was basically "The Dirty Dozen" (1967). Anti-hero outcasts given a chance to redeem their sorry lives through patriotic service. Toss in a dash of "Mission Impossible", along with corrupt government official (Amanda Waller) and remote controlled Suicide-implants if anyone goes rouge, and there you go.

Done well it could be great. Done poorly it could be R.I.P.D level bad.