• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age FFs and a few post-code Mystics.

26 posts in this topic

Selling a few in-demand Fantastic Fours and three Mystics in nice shape.

Payment - Paypal strongly preferred.

No naughty list folks.

None of the books have been pressed.

All prices include boxed airmail shipping.

Here we go...

Fantastic Four 36 7.5 OWW $350.

FF36VFN.jpg

FF36VFNBack.jpg

Mystic 57 6.0 White pages. $300. Would grade higher but for a tiny amount of rust on the lower staple. Very glossy.

Mystic57FN.jpg

Mystic57FNback.jpg

I've said it before, but this is one of the best post-code Atlas books. I have a spare just for the interiors.

Mystic 57 6.0 White pages. $300. Would grade higher but for a tiny amount of rust on the lower staple. Very glossy.

Mystic57FN.jpg

Mystic57FNback.jpg

I've said it before, but this is one of the best post-code Atlas books. I have a spare just for the interiors.

I really have to read this book (with care, of course).

Mystic 60 9.0 OWW $800. Great post-code cover. Very glossy, like the other two Mystics. Looks like it was never read.

Mystic60VFNM.jpg

Mystic60VFNMback.jpg

...this is the cover that first really opened my eyes to John Severin's talent ..... each face looks like a real person posed for it..... each is distinctly different. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

...this is the cover that first really opened my eyes to John Severin's talent ..... each face looks like a real person posed for it..... each is distinctly different. GOD BLESS...

I don't know who was the colorist at the time -- was Sol Brodsky in house yet? -- but you have to give him or her equal props. A great art job that was only made better by the stellar coloring job.

That's a good question.... and the one element for which there is not a lot of info on www.atlastales.com ...... But Atlas coloring was like no other. GOD BLESS...

I don't know who was the colorist at the time -- was Sol Brodsky in house yet? -- but you have to give him or her equal props. A great art job that was only made better by the stellar coloring job.

I was thinking the exact same thing when I looked at this earlier. It's an absolute lovely piece of work!