• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Apple Show - NYC - Jan 22 & 23

139 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Just a heads-up that we will be attending this show (not grading on site, however) so if you want to bring by some submissions, Scott and I will be on hand to assist you. Also, if any NY area submitters have submissions that are due at this time you can call me at x178 and have them brought to the show to be picked up there. See you then! thumbsup2.gif

BB:

I will be there Saturday, as will Dave. Probably Gene as well. I'm not sure about who else will be there... PM me before the show, and I'll give you my cell phone number.

Was hoping Redhook would make an appearance as well at the show, but I haven't seen him say whether or not he's coming.

ahhh... you suck RedHook. The next Big Apple is over one of my best friend's birthdays so I have to skip that one.

Hopefully you're coming down for Wiz. World Philly this year. I hope to organize an even better forum dinner than last year!

Regardless, we'll see what forumite contingent we get for this show.

• Administrator

There is always a possibility...It depends on how busy we are at the booth and how crazy the signing lines are... We will always try to offer this service, but we have to man the booth, too! It will only be Scott and I so try to get everyone for one signing together (at least of the chat-board members) that will be a lot less taxing on our resources. Just a suggestion! See you there!

There is always a possibility...It depends on how busy we are at the booth and how crazy the signing lines are... We will always try to offer this service, but we have to man the booth, too! It will only be Scott and I so try to get everyone for one signing together (at least of the chat-board members) that will be a lot less taxing on our resources. Just a suggestion! See you there!

Gotcha - thanks............ grin.gif

I will be there, let me know if we will meet for lunch. If Gemma is to busy we can bring her something back.

we'll almost certainly get together for lunch (maybe Virgils as foolkiller suggested).

see you there..............expect to have firmer plans soon. thumbsup2.gif