• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2015 --It's still Never too Early, Oct 8-11

464 posts in this topic

I'm just going to try and get them at Special Edition. Not going to waste my time on their site that doesn't work.

Limit of one ticket per customer at Special Edition. Just a heads up.

This is probably what I might have to do. This is just ridiculous. Been in the Queue since 12:04.

Just got my tickets - had to refresh like 20 times once I got into the area to purchase - thought for sure it wasn't going to let me complete the purchase - what a pain in the you know what

My friend & I were trying to get tickets but our wives ended up being able to get them for us.

Who knew getting married would pay off?

Got a VIP. Plan on going to SPECIAL EDITION NYC to get an extra 4 day pass -- just in case :whistle:

People are already hocking them on Ebay. It's nuts!

Finally got through. 4-Day Passes were back up but three day passes were sold out.

For me, when I got to checkout about 20 minutes ago. 3 day passes were still available and 4 day passes were sold out.

I"M in 408 mode now and lost my tickets.... :censored:

Anyone have an extra 4-day??? :wishluck:

I'd rather have someone on the boards than an unknown ebayer.... :foryou:

ordered 4 4-day passes

and filled out survey

checkout...

PUKE :censored:

refresh and order automatically reduced to 2 4-day passes

and fill out survey

checkout...

PUKE :censored:

refresh

RESERVATION TIME HAS EXPIRED

AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHH :censored::censored::censored:

I got 2 x Friday and 2 x Sunday.

Someone on eBay was selling 3 day tickets at $100 each... They sold out minutes after I saw them. It's also a little too risky to be buying them on eBay this early since the tickets aren't being mailed out until September.