• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Legion of Superheroes collecting thread
3 3

620 posts in this topic

On 8/27/2018 at 4:18 AM, steelcity said:

I already posted my 332 earlier in the thread before I realised we are posting in some kind of order. Traditionally one of Silver's favorites here it is again. Another very early graded copy.

Adventure332.jpg

I think if you post it a third time you will have to sell it to me! =)

19 hours ago, tth2 said:

Sorry guys, have been on vacation and only had my work laptop, not my personal laptop where the scans are stored. 

However, I have now managed to find a scan of Adventure 315.

adventure 315.jpg

What a spectacular book. This thread really cranks up the envy factor!

I agree Ian. I feel very remiss in that I completed the Adventure 300-380 in the pre CGC days and realize after seeing these gorgeous copies that I have quite a few mid grade copies. I have only two slabbed issues in that whole run! I had been looking for upgrades on 311and 312for years because mine were dogs (I now have a 8.5 and a NM- respectively) but I would love to up grade many on the issues between 310 and 340. It’s interesting that some issues show up routinely in high grade (like 304) and other you NEVER see (like 310-312). 

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 9:18 AM, tth2 said:

Sorry guys, have been on vacation and only had my work laptop, not my personal laptop where the scans are stored. 

However, I have now managed to find a scan of Adventure 315.

adventure 315.jpg

Wow, what a book!