• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Legion of Superheroes collecting thread
3 3

620 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Rosland said:

Too quiet lately, hence...

Would love to see the single 9.6 copy.

AC-342-94.jpg.80d8566fb3d83b43620c89d74cd3c260.jpg

If it's too quiet, you could always run one of your nice sale threads :baiting: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Legion is getting another boost on Supergirl this season with Nia Nal  an ancestor of Dreamgirl (Nura Nal) being added to the cast 

Hope the books do not have to be in high grade to be appreciated here.  The green dots indicate that these two are from my original collection, and  less than a year after I got hooked on comics

Adventure 344.jpg

Adventure 344 bc.jpg

Adventure 345.jpg

Adventure 345 bc.jpg

so we must be about the same vintage Brian  I was also buying from a spinner rack,  or a magazine stand

I know  that i had a subscription to 3 books for a couple of years.  Pretty sure that adventure was one of them 

These two were from a great 2 parter where they introduced 4 great members

Adventure 346.jpg

Adventure 346 bc.jpg

Adventure 347.jpg

Adventure 347 bc.jpg

14 hours ago, jmg3637 said:

so we must be about the same vintage Brian  I was also buying from a spinner rack,  or a magazine stand

I know  that i had a subscription to 3 books for a couple of years.  Pretty sure that adventure was one of them 

These two were from a great 2 parter where they introduced 4 great members

Adventure 346.jpg

Adventure 346 bc.jpg

Adventure 347.jpg

Adventure 347 bc.jpg

Nice...I imagine I've probably seen you at Terry's show, among all the other geezers, but didn't know who you were.  Yours might have held up better than my copies of those...here they are...

21548581605_223458b9dd_c.jpg

20925805844_af51bcb692_c.jpg

Edited by Tri-ColorBrian

A number of high grade slabbed Legion issues of Adventure Comics up for sale in this week's Heritage Sunday Auction, for those of you into that sort of thing.