• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Legion of Superheroes collecting thread
3 3

620 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Silver said:

Your pre Legion silver age Adventures are the best I have ever seen. I know you don’t profess to be a completionist, but do you kno hoe many issues you have between 247 and 300?

I think you are talking to me? I have all the issues from 247 to 300 inclusive but I need to upgrade my 263 and 282. Of course not all are CGC copies. 

2 hours ago, Silver said:

Look at the faces of the pets, they are taking this shiz seriously!

That's a great point. lol  

It's such a silly cover that I have to admit I never looked at it that closely.

Wow  what great copies of the LSH.  I should hang out in Silver more often.

The Legion was what got me hooked on comics way back with Adventure 335, and upon my reentry those earlier books were my first quest which culminated in 247  which has been my avatar here since day one.

I obtained most of my copies prior to CGC, or even Ebay for that matter. Many I had scanned earlier  and are stuck in PHOTOBUCKET, but here are a few that I scanned a couple years ago

Adventure 282.jpg

Adventure 307.jpg

Adventure 311.jpg

Adventure 312.jpg

6 hours ago, jmg3637 said:

Wow  what great copies of the LSH.  I should hang out in Silver more often.

The Legion was what got me hooked on comics way back with Adventure 335, and upon my reentry those earlier books were my first quest which culminated in 247  which has been my avatar here since day one.

I obtained most of my copies prior to CGC, or even Ebay for that matter. Many I had scanned earlier  and are stuck in PHOTOBUCKET, but here are a few that I scanned a couple years ago

The more the merrier! :applause:

Thanks Silver  I will have to look into that.  I have several thousand scans om Photobucket and was hoping that there was an easy way to get them sprung loose.  I am sure I have many stored elsewhere, but not as well sorted 

Since Krypto was a member of the pet legion it seems fair to post these in this thread

Adventure 214.jpg

Adventure 259.jpg

Adventure 266.jpg

Adventure 277.jpg