• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Legion of Superheroes collecting thread
3 3

620 posts in this topic

So ... I joined this group simply because of this thread! :)

There's never been a COMPLETE index to the Legion ... every list you know of has omissions. For the past couple of years I have dedicated a Facebook page to featuring all the rare and obscure Legion-related items (including books with cameos, mere mentions or references to the group, merchandise, accessories, etc). And currently I am also helping compile a comprehensive index that will list everything and leave no stone unturned.

Personally, I own every single Legion item on my list, except for a couple of collectibles that have proven very hard to find (a piece of wrapping paper, and a style guide DVD). Let me know if you think you can help!

The Facebook page is:

www.facebook.com/bitsoflegionnairebusiness

and the page with all the relevant information is the album repository:

https://www.facebook.com/BitsOfLegionnaireBusiness/photos_stream?tab=photos_albums

It is astounding, really, how DC persisted with the Elastic Lad saga, from quaint beginnings to Legion member and almost a separate character identity for Jimmy himself.

My first JO #105 was a very tatty example that bothered me even then. I still have not found a truly high grade copy but this is pretty. Twin Cities copy.

JO105_zps81e87a87.jpg

So ... I joined this group simply because of this thread! :)

There's never been a COMPLETE index to the Legion ... every list you know of has omissions. For the past couple of years I have dedicated a Facebook page to featuring all the rare and obscure Legion-related items (including books with cameos, mere mentions or references to the group, merchandise, accessories, etc). And currently I am also helping compile a comprehensive index that will list everything and leave no stone unturned.

Personally, I own every single Legion item on my list, except for a couple of collectibles that have proven very hard to find (a piece of wrapping paper, and a style guide DVD). Let me know if you think you can help!

The Facebook page is:

www.facebook.com/bitsoflegionnairebusiness

and the page with all the relevant information is the album repository:

https://www.facebook.com/BitsOfLegionnaireBusiness/photos_stream?tab=photos_albums

WTTB (welcome to the boards) ! :)

Am very busy right now, but hope to check out your links at a later time. (thumbs u

Lots of pretty books here. How 'bout some beat-but-complete? I don't go for the high quality books, but I make up for it in quantity.

Don't have an Adventure 247, but how about Legion appearances (according to Overstreet) 2-10?

Adventure267_zps9815a29f.jpg

Action267_001_zps98190f31.jpg

Superboy086_zps4d550459.jpg

Adventure282_zps390106b4.jpg

Action276_zps43c7f3ad.jpg

Superman147_zps811b579b.jpg

supes149001_zps8f213101.jpg

Adventure290_zpseeebd3b6.jpg

Superboy093_zpsdefaad50.jpg