• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

25 posts in this topic

Hi Guys, Hulk 1 is deservedly getting a lot of love, but i want Flash to get some attention too!

I am going to leave it up through the weekend and see if there is any interest here first, before holding and seeing how the upcoming auctions play out.

I have had a few 4-5 figure deals with boardies. I hope they would vouch for me lol . You can check out my ebay feedback at Mongkorn76.

Typical No HoSer's or Probies

First unconditional :takeit: in the thread or via PM trumps any negotiations unless both parties have agreed prior to its posting. Would consider trade for the “right” copy of Fantastic four 1 cgc 5ish or Tales of suspense 39 CGC 7ish. Will strongly consider lower CGC grade if pure WHITE Pages.

Shipping: Free FedEx shipping with insurance. Doubled-boxed, packed very securely.

Payment: Check or Money Order.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions and I will try and get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for looking!

Asking $ Firm. Graders notes included.

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag110/mongkorn76/Showcase4/Showcase4F_zps49c24568.jpg[/

Ship the cookies to papa....... :takeit:

Congrats. Now maybe you can drop the price on the 1.0 I've been wathcing on feebay.

lol

Send him a PM. Joey is very reasonable and easy to work with. Got my 4.0 from him about a year and a half ago. :cloud9:

-J.

Maybe eventually. Doing some selling off to purchase a silver key. Thinking TOS39 or SC#4. Not sure yet.

Congrats. Now maybe you can drop the price on the 1.0 I've been wathcing on feebay.

lol

Send him a PM. Joey is very reasonable and easy to work with. Got my 4.0 from him about a year and a half ago. :cloud9:

-J.

Maybe eventually. Doing some selling off to purchase a silver key. Thinking TOS39 or SC#4. Not sure yet.

Always grab the harder to find, more expensive key first. (thumbs u

-J.

lol

-J.

I 100% agree with this. I have done multiple deals with Joey and he is the absolute best. (thumbs u

lol

-J.

Always grab the harder to find, more expensive key first. (thumbs u

-J.

Agreed, but TOS39 will likely be the next silver key to spike imo.

lol

-J.

I 100% agree with this. I have done multiple deals with Joey and he is the absolute best. (thumbs u

+1

And man, can he dance!

l_4bdd1f1e4c18e88480dcbf49468ff949.gif