• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED TPB's and squarebounds anything large size. 5 boxes worth

259 posts in this topic

Continuing on with the sales threads...

This is going to be TPB's, squarebounds and larger comics. I have about 8 short boxes of them.

RULES

Please say "I'll take it" or post :takeit: .

I accept PM's but the above rules first.

No probies or HOS.

I accept paypal and e-transfers. Other methods please contact first.

If you need time payments that is fine but you must be pre-approved by me first, PM for more details.

As with the last time I had a major sale I welcome you having large piles. As some others will attest, they kept adding to their pile with me for months. You will just need to make a payment on it occassionally. PM me when you want to close out your pile.

SHIPPING

Shipping is extra for everything unless specified otherwise in that post.

I will ship anywhere in the world, I've shipped to places like Australia, Hawaii, Singapore, Argentina, Germany etc.

I will ship any method you choose as well. Be advised if you go with a non-tracking option or don't get insurance it is your responsibility. I have no problem sending books with tracking and insurance if you want to pay the extra but you must tell me.

I do live in Canada about 2 hours from the USA border. So shipping to Canada is obviously cheap and it is also pretty cheap for a few books to the USA as well. I can ship to the US anytime from Canada as long as it's 5 books or less using regular mail (as low as $5) in a cardboard mailing envelope (but PM for exact).

For those getting lots of books and wanting cheap US shipping rates I make US postal runs about once every 4-8 weeks as parcels build up. This always works out very well and everyone is pleased with this cheaper option.

My feedback is in my signature line. I've been selling on ebay since 2002 with 100% feedback and on here for 10 years also.

If you have any questions about anything (need more scans, ship quote, etc) please PM them to me.

I hope I can provide a little bit of enjoyment to everyone

Here are links to my other threads, there is usually a recap just a few pages back.

Adult thread with Omaha and Faust

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7479178&fpart=1

And my Copper/Modern thread

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7506844&fpart=1

Silver/Bronze Comics.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=78&Number=8097172&Searchpage=3&Main=332900&Words=comicnut&topic=0&Search=true#Post8097172

A few items left in the Misc thread

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=56&Number=8109775&Searchpage=3&Main=356089&Words=comicnut&topic=0&Search=true#Post8109775

All threads can be combined for cheap shipping.

Alien Legion One Planet At a Time #1 $1.50

The American Collection $1.50

Appleseed Book 1 Manga $1.50

Atomic Age #1,3,4 $1 ea

Avengers Living Legends $20 cover $8

Avengers Supreme Justice $18 cover $7

IMG_8019800x600_zps18207b63.jpg

Batman The Official Comic Adapt - Prestige version $2

Batman Forever direct $1.50

Batman Returns - Prestige version $2

Batman & Poison Ivy Cast Shadows $2.25

Batman Batgirl 1997 $1.50 :news: SOLD