• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BUNKY BROTHERS KUDOS

19 posts in this topic

Did a search and couldn't find one so I made one..... these guys are first class all the way. Tight grading and great prices. I've made three purchases so far and all were nicer than I expected..... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ....... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Just purchased my first AF15 from Brian. Bumped into him at Silicon Valley Comicon where my brother bought a HOS92 from him and we started talking about a 3.0 AF15 he had. After I left I couldn't stop thinking about it and after some calls, texts, videos and pictures I just went out today and met him to pick it up and could not be happier.

A really great and honest guy.

Looking forward to keeping the relationship going.

Thanks for helping to make my dream a reality my friend!

22E03E76-957F-4B53-9BB5-28C3DCC5FFCD_zpsrtxonxmf.jpg

Brian responded to my "WTB" thread with an amazing Iron Man 55 CGC 9.4. Within 24 hours, a price was agreed upon and the book was already on its' way to me. Even felt comfortable enough to gift the payment, after a quick reference check.

Would not hesitate to deal again! Thanks!

Bought two 4-figure books from Brian's convention stock.  Communication was easy, he shipped immediately and the books were packed securely.  Couldn't have hoped for a better transaction.  Thanks again for everything hope to buy from you again soon!

Brian responded to my WTB posting for a 5-figure golden age key and it was smooth sailing thereafter.  very easy to deal with and the book was shipped out immediately in rock solid packaging.  No hesitation to buying from Brian again.

Thanks again!

Want to give a Kudos to the Bunky Brothers (Bunky Brian) he's a great seller and works with you to make the sale as easy as possible. Definitely recommended.  (Also packages and ships very well protected)