• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black Panther official movie thread (11/3/17)
1 1

1,416 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

Batman and Superman are treading into Tarzan and Lone Ranger waters. Getting long in tooth.

I don't even think there's an adequate answer to this post. But if someone thinks Batman and Superman are heading into Tarzan territory, then they are a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

22 minutes ago, Larryw7 said:

I don't even think there's an adequate answer to this post. But if someone thinks Batman and Superman are heading into Tarzan territory, then they are a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

They have become boring to most . Everybody knows their story. There is nothing new. They are predictable as it gets. 

That's why Justice League is going to get beat by Black Panther and than Ant-Man 2 at box office. 

Does anybody really get all excited if they are going to make a Justice League,Superman or Batman movie again?

Give me Avengers Infinity War, DeadPool 2 and Han Solo movies over another Batman,Superman or Justice League movie anyday.

2 minutes ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

They have become boring to most . Everybody knows their story. There is nothing new. They are predictable as it gets. 

That's why Justice League is going to get beat by Black Panther and than Ant-Man 2 at box office. 

Does anybody really get all excited if they are going to make a Justice League,Superman or Batman movie again?

Give me Avengers Infinity War, DeadPool 2 and Han Solo movies over another Batman,Superman or Justice League movie anyday.

lol

Cheer-Cheering-Excited-Fangirl-Fangirlin

1 minute ago, Bosco685 said:

lol

Cheer-Cheering-Excited-Fangirl-Fangirlin

Old boring characters and you keep trying to stir up interest in the Justice league thread, If you notice you are about the only one who keeps posting in the Justice League thread. People have moved on from that movie. 

Justice League came,it saw and it got conquered at the box office.

LOL.

2 minutes ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

Old boring characters and you keep trying to stir up interest in the Justice league thread, If you notice you are about the only one who keeps posting in the Justice League thread. People have moved on from that movie. 

Justice League came,it saw and it got conquered at the box office.

LOL.

Do you actually go back and read some of these posts? It comes across like you have to live through Marvel movies. Seriously?

I'm just glad I try to find joy in Marvel, DC and other comic book companies without this nutty obsession to put down productions just because it isn't Marvel.

That's some closed-minded nuttiness versus some will have clear home runs, some a double and others as clear strikes.

Just now, Bosco685 said:

Do you actually go back and read some of these posts? It comes across like you have to live through Marvel movies. Seriously?

Seems like you and a few others live thru DC movies. Very defensive of movies that are universally hated by critics.

This is the real deal with the DC movies. Mainstream rather watch something else. :whatthe:

If it is not Marvel they still rather watch something else than DC movies. 

I am trying to give constructive criticism that mainstream is tired of those same DC characters I mentioned.

It is going to get worst if they bring them back,as the next Superman.Batman and JL movies will all do worst box office than their predecessors.

You as a DC fan should start pushing movies like Shazam and Lobo movies that will seem fresh than another regurgitation of yet another Batman or Superman movie.

4 minutes ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

Seems like you and a few others live thru DC movies. Very defensive of movies that are universally hated by critics.

This is the real deal with the DC movies. Mainstream rather watch something else. :whatthe:

If it is not Marvel they still rather watch something else than DC movies. 

I am trying to give constructive criticism that mainstream is tired of those same DC characters I mentioned.

It is going to get worst if they bring them back,as the next Superman.Batman and JL movies will all do worst box office than their predecessors.

You as a DC fan should start pushing movies like Shazam and Lobo movies that will seem fresh than another regurgitation of yet another Batman or Superman movie.

Sorry...who started this Black Panther thread as a fan?

hm

See how silly your logic is? But it seems like you are overly obsessed with Marvel movies destroying DC movies. That's not the best view to have.

Just now, Bosco685 said:

Sorry...who started this Black Panther thread as a fan?

hm

See how silly your logic is? But it seems like you are overly obsessed with Marvel movies destroying DC movies. That's not the best view to have.

I liked Man of Steel and Justice League. I am giving you the reason why mainstream didn't go ga-ga over them at the box office. Constructive criticism.

People are tired of those characters. Bored with them. 

I can't count the number of millennials who told me you couldn't pay them to go see another Superman vs. Batman movie.

That's not me saying BvS sucked,but mainstream's perception of those characters.

You are going to look back on this in 5-10 years and wonder why you were so defensive and wasted so much energy about a group of DC superhero movies that won more razzies than the George Clooney Batman movie.

Than again maybe you defend the Batman George Clooney movie as well for all I know?

lol

3 minutes ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

I liked Man of Steel and Justice League. I am giving you the reason why mainstream didn't go ga-ga over them at the box office. Constructive criticism.

People are tired of those characters. Bored with them. 

I can't count the number of millennials who told me you couldn't pay them to go see another Superman vs. Batman movie.

That's not me saying BvS sucked,but mainstream's perception of those characters.

You are going to look back on this in 5-10 years and wonder why you were so defensive and wasted so much energy about a group of DC superhero movies that won more razzies than the George Clooney Batman movie.

Than again maybe you defend the Batman George Clooney movie as well for all I know?

lol

Again, you are repeating the same thoughts and theories in the very same thread that you then tried to tell others this is the Black Panther thread so debates should be dropped.

If I'm some mindless DC zombie like you with Marvel, why did I post the negative details of all the scenes WB cut out of JL pretty much sabotaging its own production?

Maybe you have those Marvel blinders on a little too tight.