• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I know we've talked about movie sub forums in the past...

61 posts in this topic

Bosco has a conflict of interest based on his stock portfolio

Not sure if this is a joke or not.

hm

It would explain his overwhelming interest in every movie thread, though.

Heaven forbid someone is a fanatic over the comic book hobby. It has to be about money always.

doh!

it was a joke. Like I would have Meeklo moderate any forum

I took it as a joke. Looks like someone didn't.

:P

Bosco has a conflict of interest based on his stock portfolio

Not sure if this is a joke or not.

hm

It would explain his overwhelming interest in every movie thread, though.

Heaven forbid someone is a fanatic over the comic book hobby. It has to be about money always.

doh!

it was a joke. Like I would have Meeklo moderate any forum

I took it as a joke. Looks like someone didn't.

:P

I was unsure. That's why I said as much.

You do pump a the heck out of movie threads though. I was always curious as to why. (shrug)

I can moderate.

You can't moderate yourself.

There are no strings on me.

lol

I have to admit, that was pretty funny. For Tupenny.

You do pump a the heck out of movie threads though. I was always curious as to why. (shrug)

Branded condoms have a very short lifespan. I need to get these things out of the warehouse as soon as I start pumping a movie.

ebyUiQ0.png

Protecting our community. One member at a time! tm

:baiting:

Branded condoms have a very short lifespan. I need to get these things out of the warehouse as soon as I start pumping a movie.

ebyUiQ0.png

Please tell me those are real. The idea that WB/DC would put some of their most recognizable symbols on a product designed solely to catch man goo makes me happy for some reason.

Please tell me those are real. The idea that WB/DC would put some of their most recognizable symbols on a product designed solely to catch man goo makes me happy for some reason.

How many can I put you down for?

These forums can make comic book sellers a lot of money and can sure move that market.

What these forums cannot do though, is move the ACTUAL market, aka Disney stock. You can post here all day every day and it aint going to move an inch.

How many can I put you down for?

A Galactus version would seem more appropriate, what with his large purple helmet.

There has always been a vocal minority opposed to the movie sub-forum idea.

But 3/4 of the people here want it.

If that is the case, then why not…

However, if that is the case, why hasn't it happened yet? hm

I would like to have more threads about Lancashire Kitchens and how they can improve my lifestyle.

Spend more time in the WC. :baiting:

A Galactus version would seem more appropriate, what with his large purple helmet.

kkhYJIC.png

:applause:

I hope this doesn't get moved to the soon to be announced innuendo/double entendre sub forum. :wishluck:

ebyUiQ0.png

Um.

"man...goo..."?

:sick:

ebyUiQ0.png

Um.

"man...goo..."?

:sick:

It makes him happy.