• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THOR: RAGNAROK official thread (7/28/2017)
5 5

896 posts in this topic

How it took them 3 movies to finally use Led Zeppelin's Immigrant Song is beyond me. It seems like it was tailor made for getting used in a Thor trailer. But especially with the slightly GotG vibe that this movie is gonna have (similar space craziness stuff), it fits perfectly.

32 minutes ago, Doktor said:

How it took them 3 movies to finally use Led Zeppelin's Immigrant Song is beyond me. It seems like it was tailor made for getting used in a Thor trailer. But especially with the slightly GotG vibe that this movie is gonna have (similar space craziness stuff), it fits perfectly.

I agree.  I definitely got the GOTG vibe too.

1 hour ago, ghengishahn said:

I agree.  I definitely got the GOTG vibe too.

From some of the comments I've read this was seen as a negative:screwy:

Awesome.  Just awesome.  "He's a friend from work" made me bust out laughing hahaha.

Edited by AnthonyTheAbyss
Engrish not good

1 hour ago, Doktor said:

Where there were videos before about MCU movies never having memorable soundtracks other than GotG, I think this tosses that worry out the window.

I love how Thor gets all charged up once he sees it is the Hulk he is battling.

2 hours ago, quillandtankard said:

Wow is right. Hela and the Executioner look perfect.

You are not kidding!

Movie definitely has a goofier, 'Guardians' like quality that I wasn't expecting...I thought it would be heavy drama, but this looks a little tongue-in-cheek. What I loved best were the shots of Hela, especially when she's tossing up that sword -- the shadows on her face seem straight out of a comic panel.

Looks fun, but I wish the trailer had a bit more gravitas given the subject matter.

Dan