• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THOR: RAGNAROK official thread (7/28/2017)
5 5

896 posts in this topic

On 10/20/2017 at 5:43 PM, Bosco685 said:

Hey now! I like the first Thor movie. Especially with his adventures with the Warriors Three plus Lady Sif. That was a fun movie.

Now that mess afterwards - that's just a shame it ever happened.

I liked the first Thor better than the second Thor. I went back and watched the first Thor movie and man is it loaded with jokes. A very fun movie.

I saw the movie last night (I am in Sydney) - For some reason I went into this movie with really low expectations (I think maybe because it was filmed here in Australia and there have been some stinkers made here) but I quite liked it. It is basically a comedy with Marvel characters in it rather than a super hero movie - there are a lot of jokes in it .. a lot! Most hit some do miss

I think the movie will appeal to the general public that see it - some hardcore comic fans might not enjoy it as it might not be serious enough. If you have seen other Waititi films like What we Do in the Shadows or Hunt for the Wilderpeople the humour is in that vain

The Total WTF moment in spoiler tags a few posts above is a highlight (I recommend not reading the spoiler before you see it)