• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THOR: RAGNAROK official thread (7/28/2017)
5 5

896 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Silver Surfer said:

My first reaction is that they potentially killed a future Thor movie theme by just going with a brief Fenris and Surtur intro. Same with blending the WW Hulk storyline but its obviously a bigger part of this movie and makes sense. Beta Ray Bill would be a natural to battle in the arena so maybe he gets his hammer in this movie along with Thor assuming that his hammer is rebuild? [There must be a tie in to Surtur somehow?] In that one scene it looks like Thor is absorbing the Odin power.

After this trailer if Beta Ray Bill doesn't show up in the movie I'm going to be very disappointed:pullhair:.  They have to include him now!!!

1 hour ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

After this trailer if Beta Ray Bill doesn't show up in the movie I'm going to be very disappointed:pullhair:.  They have to include him now!!!

You may like this Easter Egg then.

New Thor: Ragnarok Trailer Has Easter Eggs For Beta Ray Bill, Man-Thing, And More

thor-1011815.png

The new trailer houses a landscape shot of the Grandmaster’s tower as it looks on Sakaar. The quick glimpse shows fans that the Elder’s home is bolstered by several large busts sculpted out of metal. And, when you looked at closely, fans can see the sculptures are of characters like Beta Ray Bill (via CBN).

As you can see in the image above, Marvel heroes like Beta Ray Bill, AresMan-Thing, and Bi-Beast are all nestled into the Grandmaster’s tower.

Edited by Bosco685

Hela, Executioner, Fenris Wolf, Surtur...I am fully onboard with this flick. The first two Thor movies were such a snooze, this one actually looks FUN. I don't see the need to shoehorn the Hulk into the story (other than the obvious financial bump) but even with that, I think it's going to be a blast.

Was Jaimie Alexander's Thor: Ragnarok Return Just Confirmed?

Lady Sif may be picking up her sword and shield to fight alongside Thor once more in Thor: Ragnarok.

Jaimie Alexander appeared as Sif in both Thor and Thor: The Dark World, but her involvement with Thor: Ragnarok has remained uncertain. She hasn’t appeared in either of the film’s trailers, but a promo for her appearance on Talking with Chris Hardwick introduces her as Thor: Ragnarok’s Jaimie Alexander.

Either this promo confirms that Alexander will reprise her role as Sif for Thor: Ragnarok or there was a serious miscommunication between her people and the producers of Talking with Chris Hardwick. The episode airs Sunday at 9 p.m. ET on AMC.

Each of these posters is coming from a different region. That's where you end up with differing dates.

Belgium 25 October 2017

France 25 October 2017

Italy 25 October 2017

Philippines 25 October 2017

Australia 26 October 2017

Chile 26 October 2017

Netherlands 26 October 2017

New Zealand 26 October 2017

Singapore 26 October 2017

Taiwan 26 October 2017

Bulgaria 27 October 2017

Estonia 27 October 2017

Spain 27 October 2017

UK 27 October 2017

Croatia 27 October 2017

Norway 27 October 2017

Romania 27 October 2017

Sweden 27 October 2017

Turkey 27 October 2017

Vietnam 27 October 2017

Germany 31 October 2017

Armenia 2 November 2017

Argentina 2 November 2017

Brazil 2 November 2017

Denmark 2 November 2017

Greece 2 November 2017

Hungary 2 November 2017

Israel 2 November 2017

Russia 2 November 2017

Ukraine 2 November 2017

Bahamas 3 November 2017

Canada 3 November 2017

Hong Kong 3 November 2017

Japan 3 November 2017

Sri Lanka 3 November 2017(Colombo) (premiere)

Lithuania 3 November 2017

USA 3 November 2017

While waiting for what should be a very entertaining movie, you can always watch 'Almighty Thor' from the SYFY Channel.

lol

Kevin Nash as Odin wasn't too bad. He towered over everyone. But I bet the production budget was less than $75K. Including the SYFY traditional CGI creatures.

I watched a speculation video a few months ago stating Heimdall may be in possession of the final Infinity Stone (Soul stone/gem) and has been for some time.  All the others have been accounted for.

In past movies, he's talked about being able to see all the souls in the nine realms.  His eyes glow orange, which happens to be the same color as the soul stone (Ronan sported glowing eyes that coordinated with the stone he had).  And in the future vision Thor had in AoU, Heimdall was blind and had no color in his eyes, meaning he may have lost the stone along the way in this mysterious future. 

All in, seems like a solid theory and I kind of hope it's true.