• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THOR: RAGNAROK official thread (7/28/2017)
5 5

896 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

'Don't lie'

lol

On 12/22/2017 at 7:03 AM, Bosco685 said:

Like other movies that had a period of a few weeks with limited competition, Ragnarok is now experiencing a slowdown due to multiple new movies. It is now questionable if it will reach $850M.

RIKBKSi.png

Strongly disagree about $850, using actual numbers:

Edited by CBT

2 minutes ago, CBT said:

I wrote about the fact it would make $850 guaranteed.  You said it wouldnt.  You were wrong.  The End

My numbers were based on a direct comparison on a week to week basis.  I said its theoretical max was $875, if it tracked the other movie exactly, but that its international wasnt there.

My prediction was $850 guaranteed, final around $860.

Thats what it was.

You predicted it would fail to make $850, and were wrong.

Edited by CBT

Just now, CBT said:

And then Disney held it out in theaters for an extended period over a large distribution.

Plus, you predicted what?

On 12/22/2017 at 10:00 AM, CBT said:

So I would say MAXIMUM final total is $875 and likely total will be around $860.

'Don't lie'

lol

1 minute ago, CBT said:

I wrote about the fact it would make $850 guaranteed.  You said it wouldnt.  You were wrong.  The End

My numbers were based on a direct comparison on a week top week basis.  I said its theoretical max was $875, if it tracked the other movie exactly, but that its international wasnt there.

My prediction was $850 guaranteed, final around $860.

Thats what it was.

You predicted it would fail to make $850, and were wrong.

On 12/11/2017 at 7:50 PM, Bosco685 said:

$840M-$860M worldwide.

1 minute ago, Bosco685 said:

And then Disney held it out in theaters for an extended period over a large distribution.

Plus, you predicted what?

'Don't lie'

lol

yah

1.) you left out the quote where you said it wouldnt make  $850, which is WHAT i responded to, with everything I said.

2.) $854 is around $860

I like you for the most part, but your March reply is a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed bag childish PoS thing. 

I have said my response. I am done in this thread.  Grow up, be a man, and dont play misquoting games just cause you got it wrong.

3 minutes ago, CBT said:

yah

1.) you left out the quote where you said it wouldnt make  $850, which is WHAT i responded to, with everything I said.

2.) $854 is around $860

I like you for the most part, but your March reply is a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed bag childish PoS thing. 

I have said my response. I am done in this thread.  Grow up, be a man, and dont play misquoting games just cause you got it wrong.

Grow up? You were the fine a-hole that came on like someone was attacking you personally because I made a statement Thor 3 was slowing down so much it appeared to be struggling to get to $850M

Don't take it so personal like you wrote and directed the movie. It's just a dang comic book movie with characters we all can appreciate. Oh - and be a man yourself. The best grownup you can be.

Edited by Bosco685

4 minutes ago, CBT said:

2.) $854 is around $860

=>$850M

=>$854M

=>$860M

So on the average, closer to $850M than $860M. Meanwhile, it made a massive amount of money. But it was so important to you, you had to make it a personal issue I had noted the film was slowing down?

And I should grow up.

7 hours ago, Chip Cataldo said:

You guys make my damn head hurt. Enough with this krap. 

You mean something that ended 13 hours ago - but you decided to comment on?

How about you stop demanding that women in movies have big boobs? You post it often enough.

12 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

You mean something that ended 13 hours ago - but you decided to comment on?

How about you stop demanding that women in movies have big boobs? You post it often enough.

NEVER. 

48 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Well - there ya go.

I wish I could go there. Haven't had big boobs around me since hanging out with people in this forum. ?

Edited by Chip Cataldo