• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman Bronze Age Appreciation Thread
7 7

403 posts in this topic

Last summer I was able to get my entire comic collection all under one roof for the first time in years. I rediscovered these Bronze Bat beauties. I finally purchased some Gerber Mylites2 and saved these books from their grungy old bags, now they look great. I think of these as readers that I take very good care of, I'm not sure what they would grade.

Batman227_zps02aa4cb3.jpg

Batman241_zps83750960.jpg

Batman242_zps18d824cc.jpg

Batman251_zps9aae643c.jpg

I have always thought this comic was an under appreciated Batman book(cover/Bronze age or other wise). DC Special Series #15. The recently published 'Comic Book Marketplace Yearbook' agrees and pleaded the case that this a gem of a book. The creepy Rogers cover is only a part of it's coolness, great stories between the covers too!DCSpecialSeries15_zps857b044b.jpg

In the past year I've been slowly building a collection of Batman/Spiderman/X-men after collecting just moderns my whole life.

The first thing I noticed in the collections I've purchased recently is how amazing the Batman/Tec covers are!

This is probably the best cover in the DC Treasuries run. I'm so glad I was able obtain this immaculate condition with white pages.

DCLimitedCollectorEditionC-51324_zps6038b8a4.jpg

IMG_0289_zps366077eb.jpg

IMG_0286_zpsb12be9ab.jpg

Edited by vane