• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman Bronze Age Appreciation Thread
7 7

403 posts in this topic

I rediscovered this old pic on my computer tonight.  I took it back in 2011 when I first started buying comics again.  I've since expanded my collection of course, but at the time, this was all literally the comics I owned.  Lots of fond memories feeling like a kid again.

all_batman2.jpg

31 minutes ago, Brian48 said:

I rediscovered this old pic on my computer tonight.  I took it back in 2011 when I first started buying comics again.  I've since expanded my collection of course, but at the time, this was all literally the comics I owned.  Lots of fond memories feeling like a kid again.

all_batman2.jpg

That would make a lot of people Happy! Cheers :)

10 hours ago, OtherEric said:

And a couple of oft forgotten Adams issues.  Yes, my copies have the records intact as well, even if I no longer have a record player to listen to them on:

Batman_PR_27.jpg

Batman_PR_30.jpg

Yes.  Great books.  Took me a while to finally find copies that were VF or better.  Got a great copy of the the Spider-man, Superman, and Star Trek one too that came with the package deal.