• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars returns to Marvel Comics

709 posts in this topic

as long as you can attend the con...anyone selling on the forums isn't going to let them go for less than that.

There are at least 3000 copies of this variant. The Phoenix Comic Con Star Wars: Rebel Heist #1 variant from last year was 1000 copies and sold for about $25. This one is being priced at $35 now and will sell at the con for $5 to $10. At best, this is a $20 book for those who are patient. The first copies to hit eBay are almost always the most expensive copies. And I suspect there are going to be people on this forum that will sell them for less than $35.

Too many variants! I went with just this one.

StarWars1storeexclusive20150001.jpg

I just received my NM copy of this comic today. I had to BO a handful of these before a seller let one go to me for the price I was willing to pay for it. I skipped a bunch too because of the condition these arrived in.

At 2 per store, there are twice as many of these store exclusives as the Dark Horse Star Wars #1 Alex Ross sketch store exclusives from a couple of years ago. Those sketch variants today sell for $40 or less.

The Ross variant is a beauty, but then again, it's Ross, so I'd be disappointed if it wasn't.

I really like the Action Figure variant with Luke, especially when you consider issue 2 follows up with one for Han.

I ordered a Luke action figure #1 from the UK today. Looking forward to 2 and onwards, if they keep it up.

this is Marvel, not Dark Horse...big difference...Dark Horse never really did catch on like the original Marvel version did. Only thing that's a buzz kill is the amount of variants out there. I'm just going to pick a couple I like and ignore the rest. Should have grabbed the luke action figure I saw today...maybe i'll check back tomorrow.

this is Marvel, not Dark Horse...big difference...Dark Horse never really did catch on like the original Marvel version did. Only thing that's a buzz kill is the amount of variants out there. I'm just going to pick a couple I like and ignore the rest. Should have grabbed the luke action figure I saw today...maybe i'll check back tomorrow.

This is ALL about Star Wars fans today.

( They outnumber comic fans 100 to 1 )

Stop by any LCS on the planet right now.

It's cray-cray.

This is ALL about Star Wars fans today.

( They outnumber comic fans 100 to 1 )

Stop by any LCS on the planet right now.

It's cray-cray.

my LCS had Star Wars music blaring, pretty cool actually.

as long as you can attend the con...anyone selling on the forums isn't going to let them go for less than that.

There are at least 3000 copies of this variant. The Phoenix Comic Con Star Wars: Rebel Heist #1 variant from last year was 1000 copies and sold for about $25. This one is being priced at $35 now and will sell at the con for $5 to $10. At best, this is a $20 book for those who are patient. The first copies to hit eBay are almost always the most expensive copies. And I suspect there are going to be people on this forum that will sell them for less than $35.

It was 25, looks like the seller upp'd it 10 bucks by the time you checked