• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA 99-cent eBay auction: Fiction House & Fox jungle, horror, crime, sci-fi, more

3 posts in this topic

Under the eBay seller name of Doohickamabob I am auctioning about 40 golden-age comics.

The genres are mostly jungle, crime, horror, and science fiction. The publishers include Fiction House, Fox Feature Syndicate, Avon, Magazine Enterprises, Youthful Magazines, and Atlas/Marvel.

Titles include Jungle Comics, Jumbo Comics, Kaanga (Ka'a'nga), Sheena, Fight Comics, Wings, Rangers, Planet Comics, Indians, Jo-Jo Congo King, Murder Incorporated, Manhunt, Crimefighters, Crime Does Not Pay, Chilling Tales, and City of the Living Dead!

These all have 99-cent starting bids, which I think is more fun. The market decides the value. Auctions ends Sunday evening on November 9.

I took tons of photos for each listing, and tried to give the most thorough possible information about condition. Even if you're not interested in bidding, you might find browsing the auctions enjoyable because I added many photos of the interior artwork in the panels and splash pages.

Again, the auctions are at this link: Doohickamabob's eBay auctions.

The photo below shows some (not all) of what is up for auction:

150888.jpg.88fa47be69b27066818835fba0d5d05a.jpg